Bird Virus

Old October 16th 05, 02:14 PM
Double-A

Default Bird Virus

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi Double-A KFC never liked. Its "Popeye" for me. I make a great pot
roast,and if it has mad cow meat its OK for that virus takes 7 years to
incubate,and 7 years is a life time at my age. MSP go good with
pot roast. Are people going to eat turkey this Thanksgiving. ???
Bert

Mornin Bert,

Pot roast I haven't attempted in years. Can't remember how to cook it
right. My wife never cooked it. Steaks make more sense for an
individual. I've shied away from hamburger since I found out your
chances of getting mad cow from it is much higher, because they mix the
meat from many animals together. Sort of like joining in a lottery
pool. You have a much greater chance of "getting lucky"!

They say you don't get the flu from eating the infected birds, but
maybe from handling them.

Double-A

Old October 16th 05, 06:06 PM

On 16 Oct 2005 06:14:44 -0700, "Double-A" wrote:

Mornin Bert,
l. You have a much greater chance of "getting lucky"!

They say you don't get the flu from eating the infected birds, but
maybe from handling them.

Double-A

Hey Plastic Pants, be sure you put on a condom before you handle Bert.
-JATO
http://jatobservatory.org
Old October 16th 05, 06:46 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A Just from handling the birds,and not eating them hmmmm
(oh Ya) Best to always keep in mind disinformation is a big part of the
news. Best to use good common sense. We can be pretty sure if 10 people
have been know to be infected the exact number could be 10 times more
than that. Bert

Old October 18th 05, 03:54 AM
Bill Sheppard

From Bert:

..if it has mad cow meat its OK for that
virus takes 7 years to incubate...

Bert, mad cow is not caused by a virus, but by an infectious rogue
protein called a 'prion' (pronounced "pree-on"), first discovered in
1982. If you could sneak a quick Google, hit www.google.com and type in
'prion'. oc

Old October 18th 05, 12:18 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc Thanks for straightening out the cause of mad cow. Its bug is
prion,and not the virus bug. I relate mad cow with rabies because the
bug attacks the brain. That can be very scary. Bert

Old October 21st 05, 09:29 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Bird Virus What Do the Russians Know???

Looks like my doom and gloom posts are read in Russia. CNN has them
going into a Quarantine mode. When it comes to science Russia has some
brainy people. I wonder how many people in Russia died from the bird
virus of 1918? It had a big population then Bert

Old October 22nd 05, 12:32 AM
Saul Levy

Dreaming again, Beert?

Saul Levy