Interstellar object may hold 'alien' water

Old December 21st 17, 11:11 PM posted to sci.astro.research
Internetado

Default Interstellar object may hold 'alien' water

[[Mod. note -- I apologise for the delay in processing this article.
It arrived in my moderation queue on 2017-12-20, during an extended
power/internet outage at my location.
-- jt]]

Interstellar object may hold 'alien' water

The first known interstellar asteroid may hold water from another star
system in its interior, according to a study.

Eduardo
Sorocaba-Brasil

www.alt119.net - Alternate NewsServer

#68 calculation of alien life in Cosmos as 10^9 alien advanced life [email protected] Astronomy Misc 1 April 22nd 08 07:20 AM
Water vapour detected on alien world N Cook UK Astronomy 1 July 13th 07 03:39 PM
WATER WATER WATER FOR AUSTRALIA... HOPELESSLY PRAYING MR HOWARD [email protected] Astronomy Misc 3 February 11th 07 11:57 AM
Water on the moon or Mars, part-2, water on your brain, you torture for microsoft, don't you? OM History 0 December 26th 05 09:02 PM