Default Does Mars Make Noise ?

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 12:23:53 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 11:58:12 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 2:27:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 3:34:35 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 2:34:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 3:25:15 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 5:09:41 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It could mumble.NASA just has to put a micophone in the middle of a deep crater Bert

When the ice at the poles melt there is that crackling noise. Also the seasonal rushing sound of dust storms.

Meteors hitting.Bert

Mars next probe has to have ear phones.Earth makes lots of noise,so does Mars Bert

Does 1% atmosphere as of Earths create sound waves.Do comet hits break the sound barrier? Do dust storms make a swirling swishy sound?

Does Mars smell?If so it must be like rotten eggs.Mars has lots of iron,How about lots of sulfer.Hmmm could be the gun powder planet.Bring your own oxygen and you can make a rocket to go back to Earth.Bert

Mars's atmosphere is 95% carbon dioxide.

And electromagnetic weather.

Just strip off the carbon, and you can have all the oxygen you want! Plants can do that for you.

Double-A

Old July 1st 18, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 1:51:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 12:07:20 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 1:17:06 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 12:30:04 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 2:18:14 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 8:39:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It could mumble.NASA just has to put a micophone in the middle of a deep crater Bert

When the ice at the poles melt there is that crackling noise. Also the seasonal rushing sound of dust storms.

Meteors hitting.Bert

Mars next probe has to have ear phones.Earth makes lots of noise,so does Mars Bert

Does 1% atmosphere as of Earths create sound waves.Do comet hits break the sound barrier? Do dust storms make a swirling swishy sound?

Does Mars smell?If so it must be like rotten eggs.Mars has lots of iron,How about lots of sulfer.Hmmm could be the gun powder planet.Bring your own oxygen and you can make a rocket to go back to Earth.Bert

Mars's atmosphere is 95% carbon dioxide. Just strip off the carbon, and you can have all the oxygen you want! Plants can do that for you.

Double-A

Mars is cold.No running water.1% atmosphere is so very little.It needs to get closerto the Sun for starters.My PFM is badly needed.Goo idea would be to bring lava to the surface.Bert

Moving it closer to the Sun seems like a good idea for terrification. But first it would be beneficial if we could divert a stream of icy asteroids or comets crashing into Mars to alleviate its long drought for water. Then we would have something!

Double-A

Reality is asteroids,and comets are bone dry.Comet Tempel 1 was probed and gave proof it was rock and dust,and not a drop of water Go figure Bert

If comets are only rock and dust, where do their tales come from?

Double-A

Dust blown off by solar wind.Not all comets have a tail,and that means their surface is free of dust. Bert

Do you suppose some of that dust is what keeps settling on all my furniture and stuff?

Double-A

Getting rid of dust created the door to door salesman.My van came with a vacuum cleaner.My van only has a table that stores away.All is built in.Refrig is small,and
Old July 1st 18, 11:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 12:02:50 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Meteors hitting.Bert

Does Mars smell?If so it must be like rotten eggs.Mars has lots of iron,How about lots of sulfer.Hmmm could be the gun powder planet..Bring your own oxygen and you can make a rocket to go back to Earth.Bert

Mars's atmosphere is 95% carbon dioxide. Just strip off the carbon, and you can have all the oxygen you want! Plants can do that for you.

Double-A

Mars is cold.No running water.1% atmosphere is so very little..It needs to get closerto the Sun for starters.My PFM is badly needed.Goo idea would be to bring lava to the surface.Bert

Moving it closer to the Sun seems like a good idea for terrification. But first it would be beneficial if we could divert a stream of icy asteroids or comets crashing into Mars to alleviate its long drought for water. Then we would have something!

Double-A

Reality is asteroids,and comets are bone dry.Comet Tempel 1 was probed and gave proof it was rock and dust,and not a drop of water Go figure Bert

Double-A

Dust blown off by solar wind.Not all comets have a tail,and that means their surface is free of dust. Bert

Do you suppose some of that dust is what keeps settling on all my furniture and stuff?

Double-A

Getting rid of dust created the door to door salesman.My van came with a vacuum cleaner.My van only has a table that stores away.All is built in.Refrig is small,and

I thought I could get a small vacuum cleaner at a Bargain store for only $22, but when I went back there, it was gone, or else the price had been jacked up!

Double-A

Old July 3rd 18, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 3:16:35 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Meteors hitting.Bert

Double-A

Mars is cold.No running water.1% atmosphere is so very little.It needs to get closerto the Sun for starters.My PFM is badly needed.Goo idea would be to bring lava to the surface.Bert

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

I thought I could get a small vacuum cleaner at a Bargain store for only $22, but when I went back there, it was gone, or else the price had been jacked up!

Double-A

Thrift store has lots of them here.My frig has tiny ice maker,so McDonalds gives me lots of ice.Jayco that did my van is 50 this month.They do good work.Lucile Ball did a lot getting RVs popular. Greatest freedom is going RV.once you hit 60.Calif is the best state to tour,or stay.I did both,and seeing this great country is the way to go.Orange county takes big $$$$$ to live here,but with the van all is free.Those on say just SS can make it.Having extra income means you can live and eat first rate. Bert
Old July 3rd 18, 12:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"Herbert Glazier" yearned
about "a Nobel"....

So, Bert are you taking the deal that is offered to you?

Be explicit, write & post, or cut & paste on your answer:
"I, Bert got mad and irrational in my response to the
posters in items (1) to (5) cuz they were laughing at me". -- Bert"...

Do that Bert and see how you still will get a Nobel:

hanson wrote:
"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"I have been sleeping 12 hours" which is why, you Bert
should listen up and take this deal, since you, Bert
can make thes items (1) to (5) go away "as you type"
if you post something like :

"I, Bert got mad and irrational in my response to the posters
in item (1) to (5) because they were laughing at me". -- Bert" .

Bert, post a a sentence like that, and then item (1) to (5)
may no longer be posted to reminded you of it.

Also, if you do that then the deal will be sweetened in that
you may really deserve a Nobel for you "stopping light 3"
from it's source" as evidence for that will be provide for you.

Deal?

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -

Old July 3rd 18, 09:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 4:40:43 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Meteors hitting.Bert

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Getting rid of dust created the door to door salesman.My van came with a vacuum cleaner.My van only has a table that stores away.All is built in..Refrig is small,and

Double-A

Thrift store has lots of them here.My frig has tiny ice maker,so McDonalds gives me lots of ice.Jayco that did my van is 50 this month.They do good work.Lucile Ball did a lot getting RVs popular. Greatest freedom is going RV.once you hit 60.Calif is the best state to tour,or stay.I did both,and seeing this great country is the way to go.Orange county takes big $$$$$ to live here,but with the van all is free.Those on say just SS can make it.Having extra income means you can live and eat first rate. Bert

It's great you are getting by so well and have lots of beer money to spare. My uncle's brother in law lived in Atherton, CA just south of San Francisco. He owned a couple of Motor Homes along the way. He spent a lot of time with his family in National Parks. He worked for Tektronix in Beaveron, OR early on, and got cut in on a stock options deal. The stock soared, he cashed in, and he retired at 30 and built a mansion in Atherton! In the end, he smoked himself to death.

Double-A

Old July 3rd 18, 10:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 1:41:03 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 4:40:43 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Meteors hitting.Bert

Double-A

Mars is cold.No running water.1% atmosphere is so very little.It needs to get closerto the Sun for starters.My PFM is badly needed..Goo idea would be to bring lava to the surface.Bert

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

It's great you are getting by so well and have lots of beer money to spare. My uncle's brother in law lived in Atherton, CA just south of San Francisco. He owned a couple of Motor Homes along the way. He spent a lot of time with his family in National Parks. He worked for Tektronix in Beaveron, OR early on, and got cut in on a stock options deal. The stock soared, he cashed in, and he retired at 30 and built a mansion in Atherton! In the end, he smoked himself to death.

Double-A

Once you own a motor home you can't go back to a house.It offers to much.Man has always had the feeling to roam.I never rented,and owned my own home at 21.Ooops I just lied after leaving Fl. I rented a short time in Easthampton Ma.Bert
Old July 4th 18, 05:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Ooops I just lied"... because Bert wants to cover up
and hide why you, Bert have NOT explained why you
posted items (1) to (5) [see below] ... and why you,
Bert prefers to be a sanctimonious Hate-monger that
hates his own Glazier-family who does not wanna have
anything to do with you...

Bert, who proudly announces that Bert's #1 goal is
to **** into people's mouths and for Bert to see people
murdered so that Bert can be a criminal Graveyard
vandal. Details below in your posted items (1) to (5).

The question looms: Is that even more important then
the offer for you to get a Noblel for your experiment
of stopping light 3" from its source. -- Deal still?

------------- Bert's posted items (1) to (5) ---------

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert