We choose to go to the moon.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 12th 12, 06:00 PM posted to sci.space.history
Ken S. Tucker[_2_]

Default We choose to go to the moon.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, "

I think Jackie wasn't happy JFK spent _too much_ time doing the other
thing, He should have done his own thingy...

"not because they are easy, but because they are hard, "

What's hard? Marilyn's perky nipples, or the other thing...

"because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our
energies and skills, "

How many times ya can do it in one night...

"because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are
unwilling to postpone, "

Well, when a guys ready may as well let it go...

"and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

Back to the others to, give it a break JFK.
Ken