ASTRO: April Venus

Old April 8th 07, 11:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Default ASTRO: April Venus

Ok, a blurry blob for some ... but for me a very good result with a 25 mm
eyepiece, green filter and 2x Shorty Plus Barlow :-) 30 images stacked.
Btw no typo on the image, it is in Dutch ... green is groen in Dutch ;-)

--
Menno
=====================

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	venus_2007_0407_221237.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	616

Old April 12th 07, 05:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Doug W.

That's nice... I have looked at Venus several times with my fast scope and
seen the phases but never could get a good photo of it... good work

--
Regards, Doug W.
www.photonsfate.com