RUTHLESS analysis from NASA for the Direct's "hobby-lobby"rocket...

Old July 8th 08, 09:41 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy
Default RUTHLESS analysis from NASA for the Direct's "hobby-lobby"rocket...

..

RUTHLESS analysis from NASA for the Direct's "hobby-lobby" rocket...

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2...akes-on-i.html

..
Old July 8th 08, 11:12 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:41:44 -0700 (PDT), in a place far, far away,
gaetanomarano made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

.

RUTHLESS analysis from NASA for the Direct's "hobby-lobby" rocket...

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2...akes-on-i.html

STUPID description of the Wired piece by GM.
Old July 9th 08, 01:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:41:44 -0700 (PDT), in a place far, far away,
gaetanomarano made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

.

RUTHLESS analysis from NASA for the Direct's "hobby-lobby" rocket...

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2...akes-on-i.html

STUPID description of the Wired piece by GM.

Maybe he's been reading NASA Watch, where Keith routinely calls Direct
supporters by the derogatory term "fan boys".

Jeff
--
A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it. -- Einstein

Old July 9th 08, 03:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default GM is jealous of the attention Direct is getting

On Jul 8, 6:12 pm, (Rand Simberg) wrote:
On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:41:44 -0700 (PDT), in a place far, far away,
gaetanomarano made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

.

RUTHLESS analysis from NASA for the Direct's "hobby-lobby" rocket...

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2...akes-on-i.html

we can change that
STUPID description of the Wired piece by GM.

Old July 14th 08, 11:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default More publicity for Direct, GM is jealous

On Jul 9, 12:05*pm, wrote:
On Jul 8, 6:12 pm, (Rand Simberg) wrote:

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:41:44 -0700 (PDT), in a place far, far away,
gaetanomarano made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

.

RUTHLESS analysis from NASA for the Direct's "hobby-lobby" rocket...

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2...akes-on-i.html

STUPID description of the Wired piece by GM.

That can be fixed

It is on AP wire

http://www.newsweek.com/id/146135

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25678645/