OT- Russia back to normal.

Old November 24th 06, 09:54 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default OT- Russia back to normal.

They had me worried there for a while... but it's good to see they are
still up to their old tricks:
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/eu...ned/index.html
You run down somebody with a car, or have him "fall" out of a window and
these things have "plausible deniability" going for them.
But they lack style.
So you feed him some Polonium-210* with his food, which causes his hair
to fall out and him to die in a horrible manner over a period of several
days, knowing that this will not arouse suspicion of assassination.
COMRADE! The idea is TO AROUSE suspicion of assassination!
The warning is sent!
Let us see if Comrade Putin sends a memorial wreath to the funeral in
best mafia tradition. :-)

* Considering that Polonium is so radioactive that it not only glows
itself, but actually causes the air around it to glow, it might be a
wise idea for future Russian dissidents to only eat in dimly lit
restaurants.

Pat
Old November 24th 06, 11:06 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_4_]

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:54:15 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

So you feed him some Polonium-210* with his food, which causes his hair
to fall out and him to die in a horrible manner over a period of several
days, knowing that this will not arouse suspicion of assassination.
COMRADE! The idea is TO AROUSE suspicion of assassination!

....Personally, I think this whole Po-210 hit is a scam. They're trying
to cover up the real culprit - the Sushi. That ex-spy got into some
bad raw fish and was threatening to sue, so they offered him an old
Japanese folk cure from Hiroshima called "Black Rain".

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old November 25th 06, 12:35 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...Personally, I think this whole Po-210 hit is a scam. They're trying
to cover up the real culprit - the Sushi.

Fugu Sushi? It would work.
What I get a kick out of is the convoluted lengths they will go to to
kill people. Why not just shoot the guy, rather than pulling a DOA movie
plot on him?
This is as goofy as the thallium injecting umbrella.
They've been watching too many James Bond movies.
Next time someone screws with Putin, do we find them naked and gilded? :-)

Pat
Old November 27th 06, 08:04 PM posted to sci.space.history
Eric Chomko

Pat Flannery wrote:
OM wrote:

...Personally, I think this whole Po-210 hit is a scam. They're trying
to cover up the real culprit - the Sushi.

Fugu Sushi? It would work.
What I get a kick out of is the convoluted lengths they will go to to
kill people. Why not just shoot the guy, rather than pulling a DOA movie
plot on him?
This is as goofy as the thallium injecting umbrella.
They've been watching too many James Bond movies.
Next time someone screws with Putin, do we find them naked and gilded? :-)

Ask JH Hatfield. Oops, dead...

Eric

Pat

Normal? You betcha honestjohn Misc 0 May 28th 06 02:59 AM
normal accidents Terrell Miller Policy 2 August 3rd 05 07:39 PM
normal accidents Terrell Miller Space Shuttle 2 August 3rd 05 07:39 PM