Big Bang - formal name?

Old December 7th 10, 12:54 AM posted to alt.usage.english,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,alt.philosophy
mpc755

Default Big Bang - formal name?

On Dec 6, 6:58*pm, Mark IV wrote:
On Dec 6, 4:27*pm, mpc755 wrote:

Aether has mass.
Aether is displaced by matter.
Aether displaced by matter exerts force towards the matter.
Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.- Hide quoted text -

So then one would assume then your 5th element
postulation would be somehow subject to computational
fluid/time dynamics or is this just a philosophical exercise?
Also, aether theory and quantum gravity aren't mutually
exclusive.

---
Mark IV

'Frictionless supersolid a step closer'http://www.physorg.com/news185201084.html

Yes but that link only describes a manipulation
of matter so to attempt the frictionless supersolid.
Not nonmatter.

The other link refers to 'vacuum medium' as a frictionless superfluid.

The 'vacuum medium' is aether. Aether has mass.

By computational fluid dynamics I had something
more in mind like a Reynold's number.http://galileo.phys.virginia.edu/cla...eynolds_number

The reason I said the 5th element and quantum
gravity could co-exist would be due to Wave-Particle
Duality.
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/mod1.html

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a
double slit experiment the particle travels a single path and enters
and exits a single slit. It is the associated aether displacement wave
which enters and exits multiple slits. The aether displacement wave
creates interference upon exiting the slits. It is this interference
which alters the direction the particle travels. Detecting the
particle causes a loss of coherence between the particle and its
associated aether displacement wave and there is no interference.

But in retrospect it just raises more questions, leading
to an aether theory possibility.
http://physics.about.com/od/lightopt...doubleslit.htm

Lastly...

If I go into outer space and take a spacewalk with an
unbreakable jar and unscrew the lid, filling it with
aether...then what experiment would you conduct
on the contents when I get back?

I would perform a double slit experiment within the jar with a C-60
molecule. The observed behaviors of a double slit experiment are
evidence of a moving particle having an associated aether displacement
wave.

Experiments which will provide evidence of Aether Displacement:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed...The_experiment

When a downgraded photon pair are created the origin photon's momentum
is conserved. This means the downgraded photon pair have opposite
angular momentums and will be detected with opposite spins. In the
following, one photon is described as the 'up' photon and the other
photon is described as the 'down' photon.

Experiment #1:

Instead of having a single beam splitter BSc have two beam splitters
BSca and BScb. Have the photons reflected by mirror Ma interact with
BSca and have the photons reflected by mirror Mb interact with BScb.
Do not combine the red and blue paths. Have additional detectors D1a,
D2a, D1b, and D2b. Have the photons reflected by and propagate through
BSca be detected at D1a and D2a. Have the photons reflected by and
propagate through BScb be detected at D1b and D2b. If you compare the
photons detected at D1a and D1b with the photons detected at D0, the
corresponding photons detected at D0 will form an interference
pattern. If you compare the photons detected at D2a and D2b with the
photons detected at D0, the corresponding photons detected at D0 will
form an interference pattern. What is occurring is all 'up' photons
are being detected at one pair of detectors, for example D1a and D1b,
and all 'down' photons are being detected at the other pair of
detectors, for example D2a and D2b. Interference patterns do not even
need to be created in order to determine the interference patterns
created at D0.

Experiment #2:

Alter the experiment. When the downgraded photon pair are created,
have each photon interact with its own double slit apparatus. Have
detectors at one of the exits for each double slit apparatus. When a
photon is detected at one of the exits, in AD, the photon's aether
wave still exists and is propagating along the path exiting the other
slit. When a photon is not detected at one of the exits, the photon
'particle' along with its associated aether wave exits the other slit.
Combine the path the aether wave the detected photon is propagating
along with the path of the other photon and its associated aether
wave. An interference pattern will still be created. This shows the
aether wave of a detected photon still exists and is able to create
interference with the aether wave of another photon, altering the
direction the photon 'particle' travels.
Old December 7th 10, 01:13 AM posted to alt.usage.english,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,alt.philosophy
Skitt

Mark IV wrote, in part:

Lastly...

If I go into outer space and take a spacewalk with an
unbreakable jar and unscrew the lid, filling it with
aether...then what experiment would you conduct
on the contents when I get back?

I'd put it on e-Bay to see how much I could get for it.

--
Skitt (SF Bay Area)
http://come.to/skitt
Old December 7th 10, 03:05 PM posted to alt.usage.english,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,alt.philosophy
Peter Moylan[_2_]

Skitt wrote:
Mark IV wrote, in part:

Lastly...

If I go into outer space and take a spacewalk with an
unbreakable jar and unscrew the lid, filling it with
aether...then what experiment would you conduct
on the contents when I get back?

I'd put it on e-Bay to see how much I could get for it.

I wish I'd thought of that.

Some company up north earns a fortune selling cans of mountain air. To
the south, Coca-Cola is cleaning up selling tap water in bottles at an
enormous mark-up. I always miss out on these business opportunities.
Somehow, I lack the criminal mind.

--
Peter Moylan, Newcastle, NSW, Australia. http://www.pmoylan.org
For an e-mail address, see my web page.
Old December 7th 10, 03:20 PM posted to alt.usage.english,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,alt.philosophy
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when Peter Moylan wrote:
Somehow, I lack the criminal mind.

I keep one in a jar on the mantle. His name was Abbie something.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old December 8th 10, 08:17 PM posted to alt.usage.english,alt.religion.kibology,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,rec.arts.sf.written
Adam Funk

On 2010-12-06, mpc755 wrote:

Aether has mass.
Aether is displaced by matter.
Aether is not at rest when displaced.
Aether displaced by matter exerts force towards the matter.

We could baste ourselves in ether and to the last drops of our being
by the packing be cloned. We could, but---

--
When Elaine turned 11, her mother sent her to train under
Donald Knuth in his mountain hideaway. [XKCD 342]

Redshift and Microwave radiation favor Atom Totality and disfavorBig Bang #9; ATOM TOTALITY (Atom Universe) theory; replaces Big Bang theory Net-Teams, Astronomy Misc 1 May 31st 10 05:19 PM
Before the Big Bang? honestjohn Misc 10 October 3rd 06 09:30 PM
Before the Big Bang? honestjohn Amateur Astronomy 2 September 20th 06 11:47 PM
B, Big, Big Bang, Big Bang Books... socalsw Amateur Astronomy 6 June 7th 04 09:17 AM
BIG BANG really a Big Bang BUST Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 27 November 7th 03 10:38 AM