Einstein Never Found Contentment

Old June 23rd 08, 03:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Default *The Continuous Big Bang*_"My" Model: I fell head over heels...

"oldcoot" wrote in message...
Bert sed:

Reality is it (relativity) has meet every test over the past 90 years.

Indeed it has.. until very recently when GR has run into a bit of a snag
with the Pioneer anomaly and 'Earth-flyby anomalies'. Some strange
accelerations are subtly showing up that GR's description of space
cannot account for.

And as you and several others have pointed out
numerous times, this does not "disprove" relativity.
It merely shows the need for a higher level of work
to further refine the theory.

So when do you think physicists are going to get
started? g

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: Thank YOU for reading!

P.P.S.: http://painellsworth.net

Old June 23rd 08, 04:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

oc It all goes back to being brain washed as a child. Their parents
taught them "who to hate" Here in Florida 1000s are KKK Have I not
posted many times that I live in Osceola county,and the sheriff "Bob"
Hansel threatened my life. Such a person is a leader in Florida's KKK
It all fits NoE Would join the KKK and love it Bert

When i was a kid in Ohio, there was no discernible
racism in my parents. Oh, there were the occasional
trips to see relatives who were sometimes drenched
in bigotry, but my Mom and Dad were very different.

There was this one little girl i played with all the time.
Her name was Trudy, and she was the daughter of
the asst. principal at my school. Sometimes i went to
her house to play, and sometimes she came to mine.
Sure i noticed she had much darker skin than me.
Kids aren't blind to physical differences. But i *was*
blind to the impacts of those differences.

Then we moved to Florida. This was circa 1955, and i
suffered a brief, friendless time since i was new to the
area. One day, i was walking home from school and
came across a dark-skinned boy my age whose name
was Tommy. I invited him home to play, and we spent
a couple of really, really great hours in my back yard
doing it all... soldiers, cowboys 'n injuns, wrasslin', the
whole bit.

My parents came home from work, and i heard the
eerie noise of the kitchen jalosy windows as my Mom
cranked them open. She hollered, "Sweetheart, come
in here for a moment," and i rushed around to the back
door and in the house. I disappointedly heard Mom tell
Tommy to go on home. But before i could voice any
malcontent...

B L A M

My dad laid into my little young ass like nobody's biz!
It was the worst spankin' i'd ever gotten from him. 'N
while he was whalin' the **** out of me, he was also
yelling very loud, "YOU DON'T NEVER BRING THOSE
COLORED KIDS HOME, BOY, AND I MEAN NEVER!!!"
plus other words to that effect, some more "colorful".

Frankly, i had no idea what i'd done wrong, nope, not
even a little clue. There was no explanation, either.
I was not allowed to play with those dark-skinned kids,
not at home, not at school, never, nowhere, and NO
WAY!

Looking back, i don't blame my parents anymore. How
do you sit a six-year-old down and try to explain that if
two people of different races are seen fraternizing with
each other, the KKK would come and burn their houses
to the ground. That includes the "white" person's house.
The Ku Klux Klan in Florida was far more powerful back
in those days than they are now, and it was intense fear
of the KKK that drove my parents to severely discipline
me.

So for many years, until i finally found out the truth of
what had happened, i grew up thinking, "There has to
be something wrong with 'those' people." I couldn't
quite put my finger on just what it was, but i knew that
since my mom and dad wouldn't let me play with them,
then it had to be because there was something wrong
with them.

Actually never did figure out what was wrong with them.
I only know that there are still some things wrong in the
world. Maybe that's how we learn right from wrong? By
observing them both in action?

There will always be good and evil in the world. About
all one can really do is try to learn from them. And make
lots of progress for the good...

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some
victory for humanity."
Horace Mann

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: Thank YOU for reading!

P.P.S.: http://painellsworth.net

Old June 23rd 08, 05:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Jun 23, 7:30*am, "Painius" wrote:

And as you and several others have pointed out
numerous times, this does not "disprove" relativity.
It merely shows the need for a higher level of work
to further refine the theory.

It amounts to an upgrade to relativity just as relativity was an
upgrade from Newton.. or just as the round Earth was an upgrade from
the flat Earth. The former is not "wrong" but simply limited in its
frame of referance.

So when do you think physicists are going to get
started? *g

When they unequivocally make that one simple adjustment to the sitting
paradigm : replace the 'void' of space with the Plenum of space,
recognizing it as the dynamic, highly mobile Fluid that it
demonstrates itself to be, compressible/expansible and amenable to
density (PDT) gradients. As to when, not in the foreseeable future.

Old June 23rd 08, 05:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc What form do these anomalies take? What is creating them? Are they
created by motion? How do they give relativity a hard time? Bert

Old June 23rd 08, 05:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Painius I think every theory has to evolve and be brought up to date.
None are 100% none are complete. I have QM as humankinds best theory.
Bert

Old June 23rd 08, 05:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Painius Your parents should have stayed in Ohio,and me in Mass.
Florida breeds hate, Lives on hate. gets away with hate. Best to be
hateful here in Florida so you can fit right in. My mother told
me this "We get our heaven and hell right here on Earth." It would be a
better world if humankind had the brain's of children. Love to be
together and play Love to be together and learn from each other. When
grown I think golfers come closer to this. They play together and can't
cheat or hate Go figure Bert

Old June 23rd 08, 06:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Jun 23, 9:34*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

What form do these anomalies take? *What is creating them? *Are they
created by motion? *

Bert, if you weren't averse to using your Webbie rig's search engine,
it'd be easy to find out. But basically, in the Pioneer anomaly, the
two spacecraft out at the fringes of the Sun's gravity well are
lagging behind where they 'should be'. In the 'flyby anomalies',
spacecraft using the slingshot effect past the Earth to boost their
velocities are experiencing accelerations different than they 'should
be'.

How do they give relativity a hard time?

Relativity describes space as a universally-isotropic 'void-nothing'
and consequently does not recognize pressure/density gradients in the
spatial medium nor the *contraction* of the medium with increasing
pressure/density outside a gravity well.
Old June 23rd 08, 07:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc Don't see Water,or gas as relating to space fabric(energy) Its like
relating pond waves to radio waves of photon waves. it only goes with
Macro thinking,so I know what problem you are having as you try to
describe QM. Best to keep in mind Einstein had the same problem with his
thinking, Go figure Bert

Old June 23rd 08, 07:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc Lagging behind(not getting up to speed as should)) this fits well
with my inertia time lapse theory. Bert

Old June 24th 08, 02:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Maxwell gave us useful equations.. what about Mr. NoEinstein ?

Too many other CRACKPOTS have Internet access too, Jeff! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 08:02:08 +0000 (UTC), Jeff?Relf
[email protected] wrote:

Maxwell gave us useful equations.. what about you ?

Seattle is as fine as ever.
Going without Internet at home for two weeks
has made realize that I'm quite addicted to it.

I've had no work ( for money ) lately,
so I need fun topics to occupy my mind, talk radio doesn't cut it.
Even my 81 year old mom has broadband, for Chirst's sake, why not me ?

I take great pride in my ability to spend less than everyone else;
but, one of these days, I might have to break down and earn more.