Einstein Never Found Contentment

Old June 19th 08, 01:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
NoEinstein

Default *The Continuous Big Bang*_"My" Model: I fell head over heels...

On Jun 12, 7:06*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
NoE * I can easily make a magnetic force of attraction and repulsion a
"push force" *Bert

Bert: Please clarify. Your wording is confusing. — NoEinstein —
Old June 19th 08, 01:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
NoEinstein

On Jun 12, 7:30*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
NoE *In your minds eye you have proven SR and GR are wrong.(so be it)
Reality is general relativity is a pillar of physics for the pass 100
years. *Einstein could not even imagine nature(God) *passing it by. GR
in the mind of Einstein was just too beautiful to ever be wrong. * *It
is actually a simple and sensible theory *Has the math to go with it.
Its logical * It has the capacity to mirror the world around us. *It has
a glow of elegance going for it. *It gives humankind a powerful insight
in thinking about the huge universe. *Well NoE these are my thoughts,and
they don't go with your thinking,and that is good. Why not? *Bert

Bert: "Yawn..." — NoEinstein —
Old June 19th 08, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

NoE Well you finally showed your true colors. You don;t like
Einstein because he is Jewish. Your nothing but a low wit bigot. You
have lots of company here. Post to Warhol he is a low class thinker,and
you will get along find. Start your post with "My dearest Warhol Oh Ya
it fits NoE "get lost You are a low life creep" Bert

Old June 21st 08, 03:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Default *The Continuous Big Bang*_"My" Model: Let there be WHAT? (was - How is Paine's model a . . .)

"Saul Levy" wrote in message...
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 00:14:59 GMT, "Painius"
wrote:
"Saul Levy" wrote in message...
. ..
On Thu, 15 May 2008 16:37:50 GMT, "Painius"
wrote:

(Which ain't a bad thing, of course. That's how i
helped get Pluto declassified as a major planet.)

You did, Paine? I didn't know the IAU gave you any credit whatever
for doing that. lmao!

Do they read Usenet? I doubt it.

Saul Levy

Saul, all i know is that many years ago when i first
intro'd the idea here in a.a, i did so with credit given
to Isaac Asimov. I mentioned that he was against
changing Pluto's classification, but he did acknowledge
that Pluto was not the planet astronomers had thought
it would turn out to be. Ref. his article titled...

"The Incredible Shrinking Planet"

Asimov died the same year that the first Kuiper Belt
objects were discovered. So he might have changed
his mind to be "for" Pluto's declassification had he
known about KBO's.

None of the resident astronomers here in a.a knew
anything about the issue. They didn't even know the
issue existed! That's how young the idea was. I kept
mentioning it and kept learning more about it, and
then lo and behold, Pluto was finally declassified.

So Saul, you think i might be harboring Delusion's of
Grandeur? g

Well, Paine, you wouldn't be the first or last one! lmao!

Saul Levy

Saul, i was going through old posts looking for something
else, and i found these two. The first was a response to
David Knisely, who was adamant about Pluto continuing
to be a major planet, and the second was to Bill Sheppard.
In my response to Bill i likened major planets to "horses"
and minor planets to "cows"...

FROM MAR, 2003 --

And we meet again, David. Thank you for responding!

"David Knisely" wrote...
in message ...

Hi there. You posted:

Now here are the nine planets as i see them...

Mercury Venus Earth Moon Mars Jupiter Saturn
Uranus Neptune

Well, again, as some have pointed out to you, the moon is not a planet.
It is in orbit about the Earth and therefore is a planetary satellite.

Well, i didn't change your mind last time we discussed this, and i
don't expect to change it this time. I believe that the Moon is a
major planet because IMO it much more closely resembles the
other major planets than it does the planetary satellites.

As for Pluto, if the IAU says its a planet, then its a planet.

This ain't necessarily so, David. Science changes... we learn
new things... the train stops... you either get on the train or you
stay where you are. You find novas and cepheids in the cloudy
object known as the Andromeda Nebula. You are Hubble and
you show others that Andromeda is a huge grouping of stars
that's at least 750,000 light-years away, way outside our galaxy
as Shapley had mapped it.

This is *not* your grandfather's nebula! g We shall henceforth
call it a galaxy... the Andromeda Galaxy. Even Shapley warmed
up to this eventually.

A planet, especially a major planet, is a major planet because it
exhibits characteristics and behavior shown by other major
planets, not because the IAU arbitrarily calls it a major planet
because it happened to be gratuitously discovered in a position
where a major planet was expected to be.

Be honest, David... if the astounding feat of finding a Pluto-sized
object in the exact position where you expected to find more of
a Neptune-sized or even Jupiter-sized object, now add the even
*more* awesome fact that the orbital perturbations of Uranus
that led to the assumption that a large, major planet existed
where Pluto was discovered, these perturbations are no longer
considered to have existed, if Pluto had been somewhere else,
anywhere else in its orbit, and had not been found until only
recently along with the other KBOs, would you take anyone
seriously who wanted to call Pluto a major planet?

The IAU classification of Pluto as a major planet is arbitrary
and outmoded, and it needs to be upgraded. Pluto is a KBO
and therefore only a minor planet at best.

A better
scheme would be the definition of a planet based on the article in the
August 2002 issue of Sky and Telescope, as it not only defines those
bodies with *potential* planetary status using logical physical
arguments and criteria, but then uses them with a proper definition of a
body in independent orbit of a star to give them the status of a
planet. Using that definition, we might have the following:

Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Ceres, Vesta, Pallas, Jupiter, Saturn,
Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Varuna, Quaoar, Ixion, 2002 AW197 (and maybe
more).

Ceres, Vesta, Pallas, Pluto, Varuna, et al. are little rocks, minor
planets... nothing more. They are not major planets because they
are not enough like the major planets listed below.

Mercury, Venus, Earth, The Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus
and Neptune are major planets... nothing less. They are major
planets because, while there are some differences between and
among them, there are far more similarities, and they are the only
known bodies like themselves in the Solar System.

Clear skies to you.
--
David W. Knisely
Prairie Astronomy Club: http://www.prairieastronomyclub.org

* July 27-Aug. 1st, 2003, Merritt Reservoir *
* http://www.NebraskaStarParty.org *

You really need to work on that problem with authority
you have, David...

(just kidding)

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Freedom! free to see
All the stars, all the cosmos

Paine Ellsworth

"Bill Sheppard" wrote...
in message ...

A moon is in the eye of the beholder.g

oc

How to milk a Pluto:

Years from now the younguns are going to question about
Pluto. They'll approach David and say, "Mr. Knisely, why do
we have to call Pluto a HORSE? It's obviously a COW, so
why is it called a HORSE?"

And David might say, "If the IAU says Pluto is a HORSE, then
it's a HORSE... Period. End of Story." And the kids will walk
away unsatisfied.

Then they might seek out another smart person. Perhaps an
author! Yes... an Astronomy author! They'll walk up to Ron
and ask him, "Mr. Miller, we think that Pluto's a COW, but
everybody calls it a HORSE. Do you think Pluto's a HORSE?"

Now Ron, being the accomplished writer that he is, will search
for one or two useful clichés. He might say to the children,
"Kids, it's time for you to see the writing on the wall... Pluto is
sort of... well... Pluto's just a HORSE of a different color!"

Ahh! and they will remember that great movie they like to watch
sometimes. You know... the one about the rainbows and
scarecrows? They'll think about that part near the end where
the horse keeps changing colors. (Of course, the horse doesn't
*really* change colors. The crew just keeps changing out the
horse. BUT!... that's show biz.)

Now the bright young people will begin to get an inkling as to
what's really going on. And yet, they are still not totally satisfied.

Soooo...

They're off to see the Wizard... the wonderful Wizard of Shnoz!
And when they get to my door, they'll look up at me and ask,
"Oh Great and Powerful Shnoz... why do we have to call Pluto
a HORSE, when it is crystal clear as a bell that Pluto is a COW?"

And i will smile and say, "Why don't you listen to Pluto? See
what Pluto has to say about itself." And their cute little eyes will
squint tightly in an earnest attempt to hear what Pluto has to say.

And soon, Pluto will rear up its head and go...

"MooOOOOOOOOOooooooo!"

Those younguns will walk happily away with a full understanding.
They will know that this is just another shining example of how
most grownups don't have a ****in' clue.

They'll be really careful when they ride Pluto because, after all,
Pluto's not like the ponies in the stable. Pluto is, after all, not
really a HORSE... it's just a slow moving, cud chewing COW...
a cute little Elsie with an interesting partner, Charon, who thinks
Pluto's really a CHICKEN...

Which might explain why, where Pluto is concerned, many
astronomers have egg on their face.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Freedom! free to see
All the stars, all the cosmos

Paine Ellsworth

Okay, okay, so i am well aware that none of this is Nobel
Prize winning material. But you'd think i'd at LEAST get a
friggin' Pulitzer! g

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: Thank YOU for reading!

P.P.S.: http://painellsworth.net

Old June 22nd 08, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
NoEinstein

On Jun 19, 2:05*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
NoE *Well you finally showed your true colors. * * You don;t like
Einstein because he is Jewish. Your nothing but a low wit bigot. You
have lots of company here. Post to Warhol he is a low class thinker,and
you will get along find. Start your post with "My dearest Warhol * Oh Ya
it fits * NoE "get lost You are a low life creep" * Bert

Dear Bert: I didn't learn that Einstein was a Jew until AFTER I had
disproved his theories. When I realized that the Jewish controlled
media won't allow my new science truths to be published, I began
questioning the motives of Jews. Mostly, those motives relate to
MONEY and BIAS by Jews against anyone else. Consistently, JEWS DON’T
PLAY FAIR. They are hypersensitive to even reasonable criticism. And
they use the Holocaust (a crime against ALL of humanity, not just
Jews) as justification for doing very bad things against Muslims and
anyone else. Bad Jewish attitudes are threatening the entire human
race with WW III! If my criticizing Jews, for their bad attitudes,
can help to stop terrorism, and WW III, I feel most justified! Jews
need to get-a-life; sometimes, you do, too. — NoEinstein —
Old June 23rd 08, 03:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Jun 19, 11:05 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

NoE Well you finally showed your true colors. You don;t like
Einstein because he is Jewish. Your nothing but a low wit bigot. You
have lots of company here. Post to Warhol he is a low class thinker,and
you will get along find. Start your post with "My dearest Warhol Oh Ya
it fits NoE "get lost You are a low life creep"

It is strange how this Jew-hating aberration seems to be a common
denominator among 'moon-landing-hoax' zealots, claimants to
"disproving Einstein and relativity" and saying that "black holes have
no gravity".

Old June 23rd 08, 05:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Art Deco[_5_]

oldcoot wrote:

On Jun 19, 11:05 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

NoE Well you finally showed your true colors. You don;t like
Einstein because he is Jewish. Your nothing but a low wit bigot. You
have lots of company here. Post to Warhol he is a low class thinker,and
you will get along find. Start your post with "My dearest Warhol Oh Ya
it fits NoE "get lost You are a low life creep"

It is strange how this Jew-hating aberration seems to be a common
denominator among 'moon-landing-hoax' zealots, claimants to
"disproving Einstein and relativity" and saying that "black holes have
no gravity".

I agree with this post, Bill.

--
"Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
should be your concern, Deco."
Old June 23rd 08, 01:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

NoE If you did not know Einstein was Jewish right away that tells us
some thing. Einstein had people like you in his day,and we have people
like you today. Good to know why you find relativity wrong,and the
reason is not scientific.(based on hate) Reality is it has meet every
test over the past 90 years. Bert

Old June 23rd 08, 01:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc It all goes back to being brain washed as a child. Their parents
taught them "who to hate" Here in Florida 1000s are KKK Have I not
posted many times that I live in Osceola county,and the sheriff "Bob"
Hansel threatened my life. Such a person is a leader in Florida's KKK
It all fits NoE Would join the KKK and love it Bert

Old June 23rd 08, 02:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot[_2_] oldcoot[_2_] is offline
Banned

Bert sed:

Reality is it (relativity) has meet every test over the past 90 years.

Indeed it has.. until very recently when GR has run into a bit of a snag
with the Pioneer anomaly and 'Earth-flyby anomalies'. Some strange
accelerations are subtly showing up that GR's description of space
cannot account for.