Warning Warning Warning People Of Hawaii

Old June 16th 18, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Warning Warning Warning People Of Hawaii

On Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 1:24:02 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 6:20:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 2:50:29 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 11:03:55 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 2:01:10 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 3:15:25 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 1:19:39 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 1:29:40 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 10:09:39 PM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 11/06/18 05:25:
On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 1:05:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier
wrote:

Snip

Just have water down the hot rocks take the tires off van and
lic.M&M With all that bad air M&M should be in.Bert Ps I could add
sun room made of bamboo Bert

Its getting worse as I type.I see an implosion explosion taking
place.Bert

Make up your mind. Is it an "implosion" or an "explosion", Herbert??

--
Daniel

My mind tells me that implosion first(collapse) then explosion(outward) I even see the BB this way if you read my posts. I dropped a TV tube and it did this.Reason it housed a vacuum.Even a tornado can have this action.Keep in mind implosion always are first.Even a fart.O ya Bert

Did you get a lot of glass imbedded in your skin when you dropped that tube?

I once shot a TV picture tube from a safe distance and listened to the bang!

Double-A

Was not hurt,but was lucky.Hurricane gets its great energy by vacuum and spin.In the 50s fixing TVs was in.I had a Philco.After that it was all Jap TV.Bert

Can you believe that Bendix made televisions back in the 50s? That was the one that I shot.

Double-A RCA I paid about $400 for first color.That was big money.The same day I bought a new car(Dodge) and was building a house in Newton.Times were good,and my construction company was right on the money.Bert

What model Dodge did you drive? I drove a Dodge Dart for a while, and then a new Dodge Aspen. My programming career was right on track.

Double-A

FirstDodge had Fins.I thin it was called 500?? I had after that a Dodge Dart in the 60s Had the last 59 Desoto convirtable. After that in the 70s I leased Caddy(three year lease) My accountant saved me tax money.Those were the days business could deduct afternoon dinners etc. Now the best way to not pay taxes is do what GOP Mafia does. Do not keep books and have hit men in uniform.Bert

Yes. The old 3 martini lunch! Those were the days! My lunches were more often 3 Wild Turkeys on the rocks! Could afford it back then. I have heard the no bookkeeping method advocated. I more often kept 3 set of books. I guess I kind of liked bookkeeping!

Double-A

Cloudy and cool.They say rain for Sunday.Ill gve 10 to one it does not rain..Can't find any takers. I have Chief Grey cloud doing his rain dance.Bert
Old June 16th 18, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
Given that Glazier is such a Phony
and always full of Sanctimony
Hopefully, Bert will now explain
why Bert is such a kinky, twisted Swine
as seen when....

(1)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert. .... and ...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-SwineBert
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, when Face ****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

Old June 16th 18, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

I see it just rained outside here! I didn't bring an umbrella! They did warn of thunderstorms in the area! Hope I can get home still dry!

Double-A