Need to Sell 1:48th Scale Saturn V

Old December 6th 06, 12:17 PM posted to sci.space.history
Dale[_1_]

Default Need to Sell 1:48th Scale Saturn V

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 17:40:10 +0800, wrote:

(Henry Spencer) writes:

In article ,
Pat Flannery wrote:
http://www.cjsaviation.com/

You know you're getting old when the first thing you look at is the
model rockets. :-)

Rockets? What r... Oh, right, there are some model rockets there. :-)

Perhaps you need to send her a T-shirt Henry...

One that reads "I Aroused Henry"? That just doesn't seem right

Dale
Old December 6th 06, 05:08 PM posted to sci.space.history
surfduke

I give up! If anone knows a buyer please contact me!

Carl

Old December 7th 06, 12:50 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Dale wrote:

One that reads "I Aroused Henry"? That just doesn't seem right

I erected Henry? :-)
Here, James Oberg sees the photo:
http://www.hrw.com/science/si-scienc.../381L1bP1b.JPG

Pat
Old December 7th 06, 01:57 PM posted to sci.space.history
surfduke

Reduced the price to $450, (Plus shipping). I need to sell bad!

Carl

Old December 7th 06, 03:25 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

surfduke wrote:

Reduced the price to $450, (Plus shipping). I need to sell bad!

Comrade! E-bay!
That's very much a seller's market.

Pat
Old December 7th 06, 03:28 PM posted to sci.space.history
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 09:25:42 -0600, in a place far, far away, Pat
Flannery made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

surfduke wrote:

Reduced the price to $450, (Plus shipping). I need to sell bad!

Comrade! E-bay!
That's very much a seller's market.

Yes, excellent advice. There's a much broader audience for this than
news groups, and they'll provide more assurance of integrity of the
transaction.
Old December 7th 06, 09:38 PM posted to sci.space.history
surfduke

I got my son to hook me up with a ebay deal.

Thanks,

Carl

surfduke wrote:

Reduced the price to $450, (Plus shipping). I need to sell bad!

Comrade! E-bay!
That's very much a seller's market.Yes, excellent advice. There's a much broader audience for this than

Old December 7th 06, 09:46 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

surfduke wrote:
I got my son to hook me up with a ebay deal.

And what's the link?

Here's a hint from your uncle Scott: if you want to sell something,
especially somethign expensive... provide some means for people to
actually *see* the bloody thing.

About twice a year I get an "I need a giant Saturn v display" bug. But
without seeing evidence of what the thing looks like... shrug.

Old December 8th 06, 11:46 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

surfduke wrote:

I got my son to hook me up with a ebay deal.

Thanks,

Carl

They're selling women on Ebay?
"Hook up" has a differnt meaning these days. :-D

Pat
Old December 9th 06, 12:49 AM posted to sci.space.history
surfduke

On Dec 8, 6:46 pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
surfduke wrote:
I got my son to hook me up with a ebay deal.

Thanks,

CarlThey're selling women on Ebay?

"Hook up" has a differnt meaning these days. :-D

Pat

I will be careful how I phrase things these days!

Thanks Pat,

Carl