CEV to be made commercially available

Old December 12th 05, 11:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history

Default CEV to be made commercially available

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:32:50 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Ami
Silberman" made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Poster after poster? I can count them on my fingers. This is a much
bigger newsgroup than that.

I count 10 including ignoring some of the stranger handles and "odd"
posters who hang around here.

Poem for Rand and CT

CT is a long-time denizen of my killfile.
Old December 13th 05, 12:08 AM posted to sci.space.history

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 01:59:43 GMT, h (Tommy
Lee Simberg) wrote:

Must be non-Jewish science...

....Let's not get anti-semetic, Rand.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] OMBlog -
Old December 13th 05, 12:31 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:09:45 -0600, in a place far, far away, Herb
Schaltegger made the
phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:

However, CT and Rand have, in my idle musings
have forgotten that free fall can also occur
in an elevator
which is falling
down
the
shaft.

Brilliant.

I must say, you're easily impressed.
Old December 13th 05, 01:06 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

Someone forgot one of the first rules of firearms safety.

http://www.samizdata.net/blog/~pdeh/taking_aim.jpg

This impresses my as one strange group.

No ****. They also take themselves a mite too seriously.

I suspect that these are a bunch of kids who inherited a lot of money
and think they are going to lead some sort of libertarian
political/economic revolution....as soon as they get done checking out
the new Fall styles in Paris and fortifying themselves with this year's
Beaujolais Nouveau.
This is apparently one of the odd offshoots of the political wing of the
old L-5 Society.
Either that, or it's a cult....hey, remember "Rendezvous With Rama"?
Maybe comets are really space colonies full of libertarian bacteria....
;-)

Pat

Old December 13th 05, 01:49 AM posted to sci.space.history

OM wrote:

...Boy, if that's not a patrimony suit confession, I'll eat Herb's
hat.

Since he's a lawyer, maybe you could eat his wig. :-)

Pat
Old December 13th 05, 01:52 AM posted to sci.space.history

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:49:06 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

OM wrote:

...Boy, if that's not a patrimony suit confession, I'll eat Herb's hat.

Since he's a lawyer, maybe you could eat his wig. :-)

....Justin's not my type, sorry.

OM
--
]=====================================[
Old December 13th 05, 01:57 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history

Ami Silberman wrote:

However, CT and Rand have, in my idle musings
have forgotten that free fall can also occur
in an elevator
which is falling
down
the
shaft.

Don't get our hopes up. ;-)

Pat
Old December 13th 05, 02:03 AM posted to sci.space.history

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:57:40 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Don't get our hopes up. ;-)

"Down yer shaft, Rand."

- O.M. Scott

OM
--
Old December 13th 05, 02:34 AM posted to sci.space.history

OM wrote:

...I was too young for JFK, but I do remember the Beat the Meatles on
Ed Sullivan in '64. Didn't see what the big deal was then, either.

My older sister went completly nuts; I did like their music right from
the moment I first heard it.

Pat