Why Ryugu?

Old September 23rd 18, 02:49 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

Default Why Ryugu?

So why the Japs picked this asteroid?
Because it's path?
Old September 23rd 18, 02:53 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

On Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 6:49:20 PM UTC-7, StarDust wrote:
So why the Japs picked this asteroid?
Because it's path?

Asteroid Ryugu from 1 km away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYsNINL5zl4
Old September 26th 18, 12:46 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Davoud[_1_]

StarDust:
So why the Japs picked this asteroid?
Because it's path?

I'm thinking it was so that some racist could denigrate the Japanese
people by calling them "Japs."

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm
Old September 26th 18, 11:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 4:46:18 PM UTC-7, Davoud wrote:
StarDust:
So why the Japs picked this asteroid?
Because it's path?

I'm thinking it was so that some racist could denigrate the Japanese
people by calling them "Japs."

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm

...and you are what?
Idiot?
Old September 26th 18, 11:49 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 11:31:45 AM UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 4:46:18 PM UTC-7, Davoud wrote:
StarDust:
So why the Japs picked this asteroid?
Because it's path?

I'm thinking it was so that some racist could denigrate the Japanese
people by calling them "Japs."

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm

..and you are what?
Idiot?

The British call themselves Brits - case closed.
Old September 27th 18, 02:55 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

The British call themselves Brits - case closed.

But the French don't call themselves Wogs or Frogs, right?

Nor the Germans Krauts or Bosch.

Old September 27th 18, 02:59 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

Gerald Kelleher wrote:
On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 11:31:45 AM UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 4:46:18 PM UTC-7, Davoud wrote:
StarDust:
So why the Japs picked this asteroid?
Because it's path?

I'm thinking it was so that some racist could denigrate the Japanese
people by calling them "Japs."

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm

..and you are what?
Idiot?

The British call themselves Brits - case closed.

The British took over a derogatory IRA term and detoxified it by making it
their own.

Old September 27th 18, 04:37 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

On Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 2:59:48 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
Gerald Kelleher wrote:
On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 11:31:45 AM UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 4:46:18 PM UTC-7, Davoud wrote:
StarDust:
So why the Japs picked this asteroid?
Because it's path?

I'm thinking it was so that some racist could denigrate the Japanese
people by calling them "Japs."

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm

..and you are what?
Idiot?

The British call themselves Brits - case closed.

The British took over a derogatory IRA term and detoxified it by making it
their own.

The 17th century Royal Society Brits took a hold of astronomy and turned it toxic where it remains to this day. How else to explain the utter disregard for the Polar day/night cycle and its rotational cause or indeed, the inability to assign the 1037.5 miles per hour Equatorial speed of the Earth.

The pseudo-science of astrophysics is founded on the very thing that mathematics is supposed to be clear on - a discernible route to a conclusion -

"The demonstrations throughout the book [Principia] are geometrical, but to readers of ordinary ability are rendered unnecessarily difficult by the absence of illustrations and explanations, and by the fact that no clue is given to the method by which Newton arrived at his results. The reason why it was presented in a geometrical form appears to have been that the infinitesimal calculus was then unknown, and, had Newton used it to demonstrate results which were in themselves opposed to the prevalent philosophy of the time, the controversy as to the truth of his results would have been hampered by a dispute concerning the validity of the methods used in proving them. He therefore cast the whole reasoning into a geometrical shape" Rouse Ball 1908

At least you are not bullied into silence by one of the colonists here who have little feel for a certain class in British society that I know all too well.
Old September 28th 18, 09:50 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Gerald Kelleher wrote:
On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 11:31:45 AM UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 4:46:18 PM UTC-7, Davoud wrote:
StarDust:
So why the Japs picked this asteroid?
Because it's path?

I'm thinking it was so that some racist could denigrate the Japanese
people by calling them "Japs."

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm

..and you are what?
Idiot?

The British call themselves Brits - case closed.

The British took over a derogatory IRA term and detoxified it by making it
their own.

There was a documentary on this evening about Chas & Dave and I value my contribution here so much I remember posting a YouTube video after you went into full reverse after acknowledging what causes the stars to transition from left to right of the Sun as the Earth journeys through space.

While a solar eclipse allows people to see both the left and the right simultaneously we get to see a partial version of an eclipse at twilight and at dawn as the distance from observer to horizon provides that unique period, especially at our latitudes, when we can see stars and the faster moving planets close to the left or right of the Sun.

http://en.es-static.us/upl/2016/11/r...7595696172.jpg

You had a chance to expand on what you came to understand but chose to lock yourself in to the same dullness and dourness that plagues so many here as they try to imitate a certain class of Brits. I can understand why many British long for different times that has nothing to do with a lost empire but a lot to do with the heritage of a William Blake or John Harrison who had their own issues with your empirical subculture.

In honour of Chas & Dave, here is the video once more -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkt8E2Ul-Xw