Alien Super Civilizations

Old January 14th 18, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Alien Super Civilizations

And that translates into reaching the very nearest star taking over a
100 millennia !
Old January 14th 18, 08:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

And only a measly 2 millennia will take you all the way back to the
beginning of the Roman empire !
Old January 15th 18, 02:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 2:55:25 PM UTC-6, casagi. wrote:
And only a measly 2 millennia will take you all the way back to the
beginning of the Roman empire !

Well at least you are thinking...

Keep up the good work!

Old January 22nd 18, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Comclusion - Even if we develope travel at near light speed, which is
VERY unlikely, it'll take years to reach anything. All man's
activities will be limited to our solar system. This answers the
question of why we aren't visited by aliens, etc.
Old January 22nd 18, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 1:45:15 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Comclusion - Even if we develope travel at near light speed, which is
VERY unlikely, it'll take years to reach anything. All man's
activities will be limited to our solar system. This answers the
question of why we aren't visited by aliens, etc.

Reality is aliens know its a waste of time to leave home just to find life.They have life spans of 285 years or more.Like me they know the chemical in MSP,and its in pill form.Fact is it takes 285 years to move from the prime of life(26 years) staying at life's prime is the only way to go.I wished I eat MSP when I was 26.O ya Still at 90 MSP has kept me going.Shoot great pool.Can swim 3 pool lengths.Not bad for someone who could use a pacemaker,and being a diabetic for 55 years.Have an idea why farting is so inportant .. Bert
Old January 22nd 18, 11:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 2:43:08 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 1:45:15 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Comclusion - Even if we develope travel at near light speed, which is
VERY unlikely, it'll take years to reach anything. All man's
activities will be limited to our solar system. This answers the
question of why we aren't visited by aliens, etc.

Reality is aliens know its a waste of time to leave home just to find life.They have life spans of 285 years or more.Like me they know the chemical in MSP,and its in pill form.Fact is it takes 285 years to move from the prime of life(26 years) staying at life's prime is the only way to go.I wished I eat MSP when I was 26.O ya Still at 90 MSP has kept me going.Shoot great pool.Can swim 3 pool lengths.Not bad for someone who could use a pacemaker,and being a diabetic for 55 years.Have an idea why farting is so inportant . Bert

I am eating beets. They have lowered my blood pressure!

Double-A