Terraforming Mars

Old January 11th 18, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Terraforming Mars

On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 5:05:37 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

Get liquid water and oxygen from underground and pump it into the
atmosphere where it is supposed to be--and soon we have a resort to
take our spouses and kids to for the Summer!

*** since the magnetic field on Mars is almost non existing, good luck
with getting a suntan on your Martian vacation. It'll be the
equivalent as getting a tan in your microwave oven ... so, take a few
barrels of suntan lotion with you ...

That's the one problem with ever establishing colonies on Mars, that
NASA never mentions.

The lack of a magnetic field means the solar winds ripped away the
atmosphere Mars may have had in the past.
And without that magnetic field, any atmosphere that might be produced,
would just bleed away to space again, faster than it could be created.

But that won't stop NASA from taking our tax dollars anyway, to
fritter away on a hopeless cause.
They did it once with Apollo, and got away with it,....so why shouldn't
they try it again.

Hey,....they can't build a base on the moon, but that's okay,....they
will just build one on Mars.
Now give 'em the trillions.

*** If there were an option box on my tax return as to how my tax money
is spent, I'd rather have NASA spend it on any Space exploration than
giving it to the deadbeats of this world, who thought that lighting a
joint or putting
correct English on a Q-ball formed the basis of their formative years.
We should go to Mars ... just don't fantasize about "settling" Mars,
because you'd spent the rest of your life underground. It would a an
excellent practice
run for extra Solar System exploration and a good way station for
refueling for such trips. I'm sure there'd be no shortage of
volunteers to pull a 5 or
even 10 year stint for a deservedly hefty paycheck. I mean, right now
we're supplying the druggies with cell phones and free housing, EBT
cards, so that their fragile egos won't get hurt, because food stamps
identify them as Losers. I say blow it on NASA. At least a $800 toilet
seat works ... deadbeats
don't.

I don't want to pay for EITHER.
That's why you still live in callyfornya, .....you are too dumb to
realize that only a political election is where you have to choose the
lesser evil.
The smart people (and companies) just walked away from their California
properties, cut their losses, and never looked back.

*** the only thing that still keeps me here in that the once "Golden
State", which has completely lost its luster, but it is still the most
scenic
of all, is that as long as the Dems don't mess with Prop 13, which keeps
my property taxes to a 1% annual increase, I'm golden.
If that ever changes, I'm outa here. But there are grumblings on the
horizon, new gasoline taxes, failing dams, deteriorating roads, but all
the deadbeat Democrat voters on welfare and foodstamps and public
housing are doing very well. If you keep robbing Peter to pay Paul,
Paul will forever vote for you. But Peter's getting mighty ****ed ....

By the time you hear that taxes willl go higher than the space station.
Your property values won't be worth the price of a spare trailer tire.
As everyone else will be selling as well

You may actually wish at that point that your home WAS a double wide, and
you could just tow it to a new state.

HEY,.....just wait until OPRAH becomes president in 2020.
ROTFLMAO

Is her platform really a new car for everyone? If so, she has my vote!

Double-A

Old January 12th 18, 01:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
[...]

Well, I guess "a chicken in every pot",.....was already used.
But if you think cars and da gubberment is a good idea,....remember "cash
for clunkers" and how much that fiasco ended up costing us.

Old January 12th 18, 04:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 9:23:10 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

Get liquid water and oxygen from underground and pump it into the atmosphere
where it is supposed to be--and soon we have a resort to take our spouses
and kids to for the Summer!

*** since the magnetic field on Mars is almost non existing, good luck
with getting a suntan on your Martian vacation. It'll be the equivalent
as getting a tan in your microwave oven ...

#bawahahahahahhaha

all red tan, like the planet. a match

so, take a few barrels of
suntan lotion with you ...

Old January 12th 18, 06:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

Well, I guess "a chicken in every pot",.....was already used.
But if you think cars and da gubberment is a good idea,....remember "cash
for clunkers" and how much that fiasco ended up costing us.

*** The Oprah should make "the Bern" her running mate and
between the two of them everything will be free !!!

Old January 12th 18, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
[...]

The cops stole my clunker, and I didn't get a nickel for it. Then they tried to fine me on top of it. But I was truly penniless by then, and the jail was full, so I skated on that. But I spent the rest of the winter standing out in the snow every night. Oh well, it built character.

Double-A

Old January 12th 18, 11:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 6:39:15 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Get liquid water and oxygen from underground and pump it into the atmosphere where it is supposed to be--and soon we have a resort to take our spouses and kids to for the Summer!

You can buy land cheap on Mars.Bring your own oxygen,and mud.Live underground and eat red clams.Use solar to keep warm I'm thinking of using one of Mars pyramids to live in.There meteorite proof.Bert
Old January 13th 18, 12:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 2:48:58 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 6:39:15 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Get liquid water and oxygen from underground and pump it into the atmosphere where it is supposed to be--and soon we have a resort to take our spouses and kids to for the Summer!

You can buy land cheap on Mars.Bring your own oxygen,and mud.Live underground and eat red clams.Use solar to keep warm I'm thinking of using one of Mars pyramids to live in.There meteorite proof.Bert

A pyramid is a great design for surviving anywhere. Would be especially good for Florida hurricanes!

Double-A
Old January 13th 18, 12:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 4:48:58 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 6:39:15 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Get liquid water and oxygen from underground and pump it into the atmosphere where it is supposed to be--and soon we have a resort to take our spouses and kids to for the Summer!

You can buy land cheap on Mars.Bring your own oxygen,and mud.Live underground and eat red clams.Use solar to keep warm I'm thinking of using one of Mars pyramids to live in.There meteorite proof.Bert

There is much underground water on Mars still there from its former seas. We can get our drinking water and oxygen from that. The oxygen will take a little chemistry work but we are good at that.
Old January 25th 18, 04:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

We have to do what China has done for 2,000 years.Spread **** on Mars.Hot **** is best.Chinese are big ****ers.It will help Mars red clams to get big and plenterful Bert
Old January 25th 18, 05:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" is praising
and pimping himself with his daily Glazierola that gave him
all those https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017,
and https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments, &
his IPO whiich means Glazier's **Idiotic Public Orations**
to which he added: "Get the picture" because SwineBert says:

"I am a proud Jew with an IQ of 122" & "I know how everything
works" since I use my "Cocaine that is my wonder-drug", says
crack-whore Bert, whose "bar tab for Bud Light broke all records"
just like "Being Jewish I know this is so very true". "O ya". -- say Bert
who whines: "I am all alone in my van and I am depressed"...
and "I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Terraforming Mars [email protected] Policy 114 July 11th 05 06:57 PM
semi-OT via AGU: terraforming Mars, FBC? Mike Flugennock History 2 February 8th 05 07:25 PM
Terraforming Mars Rob Misc 41 March 12th 04 02:42 PM
Terraforming Mars Jim Coughlin Amateur Astronomy 65 February 7th 04 02:05 AM
Terraforming Mars Roger Stokes Science 16 November 25th 03 11:25 PM