Will Bush nuke the moon? Will the black hole bomb be tested on the moon first?

Old December 5th 03, 01:26 PM
Jan Panteltje

Default Will Bush nuke the moon? Will the black hole bomb be tested on the moon first?

Millions of people worldwide watched in awe as the first black hole bomb was
detonated on the Moon.
Within a less then a second the Moon shrank and nothing visible was there
anymore.
Now the earth is orbited by a small black hole, the size of a pin point.
In a speech to the nation G. W. B. stressed the importance of US superiority
in space:
'We need the best weapons, and this will defend us against alien Weapons Of
Mass Destruction.
Those pesky Venusians can attack us any moment.
In the next meeting of congress I will demand 100 trillion for a mission to
Venus.
Our hero soldiers will be there, but back for Christmas.'

Many people around the world question however that there are such weapons on
Venus.
One scientist says:
'It is much to hot there, probably there is not even life there.'
But the White house insist: 'We have all read about Mars, and clearly the
first Mars spacecraft have shown that life exists.
And remember `War of the Worlds`, now there is a true example of what can
happen if we do not take action now.'
Editor:
From a psychological point of view however, to have a common goal for the
nation may keep it together, now that California wants to leave the Union
(will their governor be the next president?).
But America may not have the resources, you may be required to take a loan on
your house to support the space program....
Or, it may fall on your house...
As America also lost the ability to make even the simplest rocket powered
lander, that is why they crash there with air-bags.
So, 'learning again' for this generation, OK, but will they have to import
scientists from Germany?
Von Braun is no more, and Shuttle flies no more, Apollos are scrapped...
Th Chinese wil 4 sure inherit the Universe, it will be the Communist Unified
Planets,
The US will be the last capitalistic stronghold in the galaxy, remember the
Russians were first in space.
And to lose the Moon as an advertising medium is bad, hey, but how about 100
trillion for an artificial one.
Anyways, I hope we get a nuclear spacecraft, and go to Mars and further.
Lets send G.W.B. first!
Old December 5th 03, 08:45 PM
Uncle Al

Jan Panteltje wrote:

Millions of people worldwide watched in awe as the first black hole bomb was
detonated on the Moon.

[snip]

Take your meds, then have a grade school child explain that /_\P/_\V =
energy (one liter-atmosphere = 101.325 joules). If you suck it in you
also blow it out.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
Old December 5th 03, 11:57 PM
CeeBee

Uncle Al wrote in sci.astro:

Take your meds,

Maybe he did overdo that somewhat.

--
CeeBee

"I am not a crook"

Google CeeBee @ www.geocities.com/ceebee_2

Old December 6th 03, 06:41 PM
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (05 Dec 2003 22:57:23 GMT) it happened CeeBee
wrote in
:

Uncle Al wrote in sci.astro:

Take your meds,

Maybe he did overdo that somewhat.

Al(chemist) is a moron, so much he knows not even about (his) meds.
Not one original thought, not one inspiring text, just the old
alchemist moaning.
If you have to believe him, he has a diamond factory, and knows
that gravity is chiral.
He is just ****ed of because NASA does not want to fly his experiment.
And his diamonds are zero karat.
But there is still hope, look inside Al, there is something to be found
other then all those pills.
As far as the quartz paper goes, that would be to brittle.
hehe

--
CeeBee

"I am not a crook"