GREAT "American" eclipse was fake news!

Old December 24th 17, 08:54 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default GREAT "American" eclipse was fake news!

"Scientists" are now suggesting that the object which obscured The Sun, that fateful day, was not The Moon after all. But only the inflated head of The GREAT Leader in a rapidly decaying orbit from an artificially induced, Bitcoin high.

Speculation surrounds the gold bars, habitually used to hide The GREAT Leader's private tax returns, may have unexpectedly, broken free. Causing The "Great" Blimp to rise well above his normal station.

Solar observatories around the world have reported a massive gold spike in the Sun's spectra on the day of the [supposed] eclipse. This has been tentatively narrowed down to a flash, at grazing incidence, from one of The Great Leader's solid, Inca gold, teeth.

Ironically, the gold bars were originally earmarked to combat beach erosion at one of The GREAT Leader's private, Scottish, golf courses. Destined to protect three holes from the effects of continuing sea rise due to cough global warming! cough

A [temporary] White Horse spokesperson has denied all speculation surrounding the claimed incident as a vile Democrat ruse. Obviously intended to undermine the vast ring of [horse] manure protecting The GREAT Leader from closer scrutiny.

Astronomers are still hoping the Webb Telescope will finally be able to shed some light on the presently impenetrable obscuration over the Oval Room of the White Horse. Only the Webb's solid gold mirror will be able to image the countless, brave lawyers laying down their professional lives in order to shovel more ****.

Sources: ****ter, et al.
Old December 25th 17, 05:33 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_6_]

Anyone using their "hated" tax reduction for a scope purchase?
I know Democrats, on principle won't accept them. HAAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!
Old December 25th 17, 07:12 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

On Monday, 25 December 2017 05:33:56 UTC+1, RichA wrote:
Anyone using their "hated" tax reduction for a scope purchase?
I know Democrats, on principle won't accept them. HAAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Are there any Democrats rich enough to qualify for these cough "tax breaks?"
Only teasing. I know you like that sort of thing. ;-)

Merry Christmas to all those not deeply offended by a competitor to your own [highly unlikely] superstition. As you enjoy [and probably exploit] their generous and free hospitality for your own selfish ends.
Old December 27th 17, 04:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_6_]

On Monday, 25 December 2017 01:12:35 UTC-5, Chris.B wrote:
On Monday, 25 December 2017 05:33:56 UTC+1, RichA wrote:
Anyone using their "hated" tax reduction for a scope purchase?
I know Democrats, on principle won't accept them. HAAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Are there any Democrats rich enough to qualify for these cough "tax breaks?"
Only teasing. I know you like that sort of thing. ;-)

I saw the charts, most people are getting money, but there is a provision the tax form to give it back to the STATE if you feel strongly they deserve it. It's like that bombast Warren Buffett, some years ago proclaimed he paid too little tax for he money he makes. But has he elected to pay more? Noooooo.