Riedt’s constant Y = 5022635

Old January 19th 18, 07:56 AM posted to sci.astro
Libor 'Poutnik' Stříž

Default Riedt’s constant Y = 5022635

Dne 19/01/2018 v 04:57 Peter Riedt napsal(a):

What's the point with restating my formula?

He is pointing out that it is a boring numerical identity with a value
that depends only on the measurement units used and nothing else.

What else could there be to make it more exciting?

What is exciting on the exact formula v = 2 . pi . r / T,
respective on your inaccurate formula replacing r by a ?

--
Poutnik ( The Pilgrim, Der Wanderer )

A wise man guards words he says,
as they say about him more,
than he says about the subject.
Old January 19th 18, 09:52 AM posted to sci.astro
Peter Riedt

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 2:56:15 PM UTC+8, Libor 'Poutnik' StÅ™Ã*ž wrote:
Dne 19/01/2018 v 04:57 Peter Riedt napsal(a):

What's the point with restating my formula?

He is pointing out that it is a boring numerical identity with a value
that depends only on the measurement units used and nothing else.

What else could there be to make it more exciting?

What is exciting on the exact formula v = 2 . pi . r / T,
respective on your inaccurate formula replacing r by a ?

--
Poutnik ( The Pilgrim, Der Wanderer )

A wise man guards words he says,
as they say about him more,
than he says about the subject.

I am using the semi major axis and called it rm.
Old January 19th 18, 10:25 PM posted to sci.astro
Libor 'Poutnik' Stříž

Dne 19/01/2018 v 09:52 Peter Riedt napsal(a):
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 2:56:15 PM UTC+8, Libor 'Poutnik' StÅ™Ã*ž wrote:
Dne 19/01/2018 v 04:57 Peter Riedt napsal(a):

What's the point with restating my formula?

He is pointing out that it is a boring numerical identity with a value
that depends only on the measurement units used and nothing else.

What else could there be to make it more exciting?

What is exciting on the exact formula v = 2 . pi . r / T,
respective on your inaccurate formula replacing r by a ?

I am using the semi major axis and called it rm.

It does not make the equation right.

The given value of rm determined the value of T.

The given values of rm and T
do not determine speed, as the mean speed,
apogee speed and perigee speed depend on the eccentricity.

Old January 20th 18, 11:36 AM posted to sci.astro
Libor 'Poutnik' Stříž

Dne 20/01/2018 v 08:43 Peter Riedt napsal(a):
[...]

Validity of your formulas and calculations
is usually irrelevant to you, Peter.

You give higher priority to your fixed ideas.