Moon base or ISS? I say take your pick

Old November 14th 03, 07:32 PM
dave schneider

Default Moon base or ISS? I say take your pick

Dale wrote:
Dale wrote:
We could boost the Queen Mary into LEO- that doesn't
mean it's then "80%" on its way to becoming a useful Moon base.

[...]
I'd say anybody who wants to ride on her on the way up should get first
crack at it. The sight of all those giant strap-ons igniting, followed by her
majestically sailing into the sky should be pretty impressive.

:-)
Old November 15th 03, 04:24 AM
LooseChanj

On or about 15 Nov 2003 02:27:58 GMT, rk
made the sensational claim that:
Let's think out of the box guys!!!

Which box would that be? The bread box with the 100 gallons of water in it?
Or the moving box with the ton of feathers?
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | This space is for rent
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | Inquire within if you

Old November 15th 03, 06:44 AM
Abdul Ahad

Dale wrote in message . ..
On 14 Nov 2003 03:08:26 -0800, (Abdul Ahad) wrote:

Abdul Ahad
http://uk.geocities.com/aa_spaceagent
"The AA Institute of Space Science & Technology is a strong proponent
of Moon bases and manned Mars missions."

I just explored your website.
Well, I need to apologize for accusing you of being a troll. I was
very wrong.

Good luck,
Dale

Dale, thanks for your compliments, best of luck to you too mate.

Abdul
Old November 16th 03, 07:18 AM
Abdul Ahad

"Jorge R. Frank" wrote in message ...
(Abdul Ahad) wrote in
om:

"Jorge R. Frank" wrote in message
(Abdul Ahad) wrote in
om:

ISS-to-the-moon still comes out a big loser.

You don't say!!!