Leaning tower of falcon 9

Old July 3rd 16, 10:12 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Jonathan

Default Leaning tower of falcon 9

On 6/21/2016 10:59 AM, Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Greg \(Strider\) Moore" wrote:

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message

And I'm stating that you are a fool and wasting my time.

You know Fred, unless you've got a gig I'm not aware of and getting paid for
this, you're under no obligation to respond to JF.
So he's not wasting your time. You are. You can stop responding to him any
time you want.

I always like to give them a chance before I ****can them as
worthless, Greg. That's the explanation for why I still respond to
****e like this from you, as well.

Fred come back to sci.military.naval where you belong.
We can take care of you there and protect you from
the real world.

Please stop bothering these nice people.

Old July 5th 16, 04:55 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

"Greg \(Strider\) Moore" wrote:

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message

And I'm stating that you are a fool and wasting my time.

You know Fred, unless you've got a gig I'm not aware of and getting paid for
this, you're under no obligation to respond to JF.
So he's not wasting your time. You are. You can stop responding to him any
time you want.

I always like to give them a chance before I ****can them as
worthless, Greg. That's the explanation for why I still respond to
****e like this from you, as well.

Fred come back to sci.military.naval where you belong.
We can take care of you there and protect you from
the real world.

Jonthy, stick to annoying Russian shills. It's more your speed. You
stormed out of here in a snit. Please stay snitted until you have
something worthwhile to say.

Please stop bothering these nice people.

I was here when this newsgroup was formed, you stupid ****e.

-- Thomas Jefferson