Sobig.F. Worm

Old October 12th 03, 03:16 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Sobig.F. Worm

Well that is the virus that has infected my mail box. It has been
estimated 100 million e-mails are being generated.(i'm getting most of
them.) In a single day,1 in every 17 mails sent worldwide come from
Sobig F It is the heavy weight champion of viruses. If the virus can
find a flaw in Micro-soft Windows (these windows run 95% of personal
computers around the world) there is no way to block This virus can
send familiar addresses to you(camouflage) It uses microsoft name a lot.
I keep deleting.my mail box,and have received email from those that like
answering my "what if" post. So keep trying if you can't get
through. Bert

Old October 15th 03, 10:37 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Not to worry. If you had this email virus it will go away in time. When
I had it I did not open any email. Bert

Old October 15th 03, 10:37 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier