EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT & COVER-UP - Pix Galore - Billy Meier - Michael Horn - (Oh, ****!) Ed Conrad

Old July 15th 05, 12:08 AM
Ed Conrad

Default EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT & COVER-UP - Pix Galore - Billy Meier - Michael Horn - (Oh, ****!) Ed Conrad

(To our German, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese friends)

GEHEIMNIS VON ESTRATERRESTRIALS
GELÖSTES -- Der Fall Billy Meier -- UFOs

MISTERIO DE ESTRATERRESTRIALS --
El Caso De Billy Meier -- UFOs SOLUCIONADO

MYSTÈRE D'CESTRATERRESTRIALS --
Le Cas De Billy Meier -- UFOs RÉSOLU

MISTERO DI ESTRATERRESTRIALS --
Il Caso Di Billy Meier -- UFOs RISOLTO

MISTÉRIO DE ESTRATERRESTRIALS --
O Exemplo De Billy Meier -- UFOs RESOLVIDO

======================================

UFO PHOTOS (Plenty Where These Came From)

http://www.billymeier.com/images/foto-119.jpeg
http://www.billymeier.com/images/foto-829.jpeg
http://www.billymeier.com/images/foto-832.jpeg
http://www.theyfly.com/gallery.htm

EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT
The Astounding Billy Meier Story

http://www.billymeier.com/photos.htm
http://www.billymeier.com/billy_meier.htm
http://www.billymeier.com/pleiadians.htm
http://www.theyfly.com

==================================
==================================

WHAT WOULD EXTRATERRESTRIALS
REALLY WANT FROM US?
(An Editorial by Ed Conrad)

Let's hypothesis!

Well, for sure, the extraterrestrials wouldn't want our money. Too
damn filthy, for one thing, transporting bacteria around faster than
the Orient Express.)

How about our manpower for use as slave labor, our incredible
world-wide work force? Hmmm! Not really! Not when the
extraterrestrials know that, at best, most of us operate at only
about 55-60 percent efficiency day after day.

That is, unless you work for a U.S.-run "foreign" corporation
that pays about 12-to-15-cents an hour for a grueling day's work.

Well, how about our tremendous advancement in knowledge?
WHAT knowledge, compared to their's?

The basements of the extraterrestrials' thousands-of-years-old
libraries
must be stuffed with very yellowed "Dick-and-Jane" readers,
not far from stacks of nearly new journals on technology and
physics that only someone of Einstein's IQ might be able
to decifer.

Okay, well, how about our gorgeous planet, with its fresh
air, clean water, spacious skies and mountains majesty?
I'd hardly think so, not with our wildebeest stampede
of pollution that's very bad at best and every day keeps
getting worse.

Could it be the visitors from outer space savor an education
in true brotherhood, desiring to learn how we've made great
strides forward in good will and true fellowship with our fellow
man?

Sorry, Charlie! Another negative, with wars and battles and
strife raging somewhere -- all around the globe -- almost
all the time. And, just as bad, the extraterrestrials certainly
would've noticed that most folks can't even get along with
their own neighbor.

I KNOW! How about our democratic form of government,
the concept that all people are created -- and treated --
equal (wherever democracy reigns)?

Hmmm! That's got to be a strikeout, too! If you think all people
are created equal, look at the starving millions in Africa, for
exampe. Or look at the U.S. Judicial System when the
extremely wealthy -- corporate executives, for example -- almost
always seem to get away with murder, a slap on the wrist.
Measnwhile, other poor slobss get zonked real hard by the judge's
gavel.

The extraterrestrials must have noticed that the most dynamic
changes in the legal system usually are instituted to benefit the
filthy rich, to make them filthy richer, with only a handful
of meager scraps passed on to the common man.

Once again: WHAT WOULD EXTRATERRESTRIALS
REALLY WANT FROM US?

To be perfectly honest, it would seem that, after our visitors from
outer space got a really good idea of who we are and what we're all
about, they definitely wouldn't want ANY part of us.

In fact, when Captain Zorbbae shakes his head in disgust and
finally announces, "OK, Xnisbar, Homeward bound!" the entire
crew will breathe a sign of relief and for sure it'll be followed
with a ROUSING CHEER.

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal
and
Proof of Life After Death

(Now over 200,000 hits)

==============================**======

LARGEST U.S. NEWSPAPERS

Rank Newspaper Circulation
1. USA Today (Arlington, Va.) 2,136,068
2 . Wall Street Journal 1,800,607
3. Times (New York, N.Y.) 1,113,000
4 Times (Los Angeles) 925,135
5. Post (Washington, DC) 746,724
6. Daily News (New York, N.Y.) 715,070
7. Tribune (Chicago) 679,327
8. Post (New York, N.Y.) 590,061
9. Newsday (Long Island, N.Y.) 578,809
10. Chronicle (Houston) 552,052
11. Chronicle (San Francisco) 512,129
12. Morning News (Dallas) 505,724
13. Sun-Times (Chicago) 479,584
14. Globe (Boston) 467,745
15. Arizona Republic (Phoenix) 448,782
16. Star-Ledger (Newark, N.J.) 408,557
17. Inquirer (Philadelphia) 373,892
18. Journal-Constitution (Atlanta) 371,161
19. Free Press (Detroit) 368,839
20. Plain Dealer (Cleveland) 363,750
21. Oregonian (Portland) 342,789
22. Star Tribune (Minneapolis) 342,780
23. Union-Tribune (San Diego) 342,447
24. Times (St. Petersburg, Fla.) 333,557
25 Herald (Miami) 315,340
26. Post (Denver) 305,060
27. Rocky Mountain News Denver 304,949
28. Register (Orange County, Ca.) 300,888
29. Sun (Baltimore) 300,410
30. Post-Dispatch (St. Louis) 287,424
31. Bee (Sacramento, Calif.) 283,194
32. Mercury News San Jose, Ca. 272,682
33. Star (Kansas City, Mo.) 269,188
34. Investor's Business Daily (LA 264,699
35. Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.) 256,520
36. Times-Picayune (New Orleans) 255,994
37. Star (Indianapolis) 254,624
38. Dispatch (Columbus, Ohio) 251,557
39. Post-Gazette (Pittsburgh, Pa.) 243,091
40. Herald (Boston) 242,957
41. News (Detroit) 242,391
42. Journal Sentinel (Milwaukee) 242,234
43. Sun-Sentinel Fort Lauderdale 238,589
44. Observer (Charlotte, N.C.) 235,759
45. Times (Seattle) 224,140
46. News (Buffalo, N.Y.) 223,957
47. Express-News San Antonio 220,998
48. Star-Telegram Fort Worth 218,975
49. Courier-Journal Louisville, Ky. 217,396
50. Tribune (Tampa, Fla.) 214,178
51. Daily Oklahoman Oklahoma City 199,581
52. Virginian-Pilot (Norfolk, Va.) 195,866
53. Pioneer Press (St. Paul, Minn. 194,870
54. Courant (Hartford, Conn.) 190,312
55. World-Herald (Omaha, Neb. 190,218
56. Enquirer (Cincinnati) 189,084
57. Times-Dispatch (Richmond, Va.) 187,409
58. Democrat-Gazette (Little Rock. 185,709
59. Tennessean (Nashville) 184,106
60. American-Statesman (Austin) 183,288
61. Contra Costa Times Walnut Creek, Calif. 182,196
62. Press-Enterprise (Riverside, Calif.) 178,994
63. Record (Bergen County, N.J.) 178,962
64. Daily News (Los Angeles) 178,217
65. Democrat and Chronicle Rochester, NY 172,124
66. Asbury Park Press (Neptune, N.J.) 168,718
67. Times-Union (Jacksonville, Fla.) 168,558
68. Post (W. Palm Beach, Fla.) 167,531
69. Journal (Providence, R.I.) 166,836
70. Review-Journal (Las Vegas) 164,848
71. News & Observer (Raleigh, N.C.) 163,460
72. Bee (Fresno, Calif.) 158,286
73. Post-Intelligencer (Seattle) 157,558
74. Commercial Appeal (Memphis) 156,513
75. Register (Des Moines, Iowa) 152,633
76. Daily News (Philadelphia) 150,154
77. Daily Herald (Chicago) 149,882
78. News (Birmingham, Ala.) 145,571
79. Advertiser (Honolulu) 143,696
80. Blade (Toledo, Ohio) 140,628
81. Press (Grand Rapids, Mich.) 140,135
82. World (Tulsa, Okla.) 139,383
83. Journal News (Westchester Co., N.Y.) 139,170
84. Tribune (Salt Lake City) 134,777
85. Beacon Journal (Akron, Ohio) 134,774
86. Daily News (Dayton, Ohio) 128,739
88. La Opinion (Los Angeles, Calif.) 126,189
89. Post-Standard (Syracuse, N.Y.) 123,836
90. Tribune-Review (Greensburg, Pa.) 119,338
91. News Journal (Wilmington, Del.) 119,163
92. Morning Call (Allentown, Pa.) 118,859
93. State (Columbia, S.C.)

AN APOLOGY FROM ED CONRAD

I sincerely apologize to all the pseudoscientists out there for the
monkey -- your alleged ancestor -- I'm making out of all of you with
my tractor-trailer load of petrified bones, teeth and even soft organs
(some human) found between anthracite veins.

It proves beyond all reasonable doubt that Charles Darwin's
Theory of man's Evolution is nothing more than a pipedream,
since anthracite is dated geologically at a minimum of 280
million years.

Over these past 25 years, you have criticized, chastized and did
everything in your power to belittle me and assassinate my character
but, alas, all of your efforts have failed miserably.

You have NOT succeeded -- and you never will!

Your snide, deplorable tactics have been your only answer to truth
staring you in the eye -- and your theory of the evolution of man
isn't worth the paper that Darwin wrote it on.

As the late, great Dr. Immanuel Velikovsky once noted about
his legion of critics 55 years ago: "Ridicule is the argument of
the mob." How very, very true! Nothing has changed in more
than a half-century.

Slowly and surely, John Q. Public is learning that you're far from
honest, uprighteous and all-knowing as you have long boasted
You're really egotistical vested-interest morons without morals
and minus an ounce of scientific courage.

The fact is, you have been engaged in deceit, deception, collusion
and conspiracy in the perpetration of a monumental conspiracy
against mankind, and you all know it..

Once upon a time I promised that your day was coming. I think,
finally, it's just around the corner.

==============================**===============

PHYSICAL EVIDENCE DEBUNKS EVOLUTION OF MAN

Here's but the tip of the iceberg of the petrified bones, teeth and
several soft organs -- some human -- that were discovered between
anthracite coal veins in Pennsylvania.

A Golden Rule of geology is that coal is a minimum of 280 million
years old and that anthracite is the oldest, therefore even older.

----0----

"Any profession that does not supply its own
criticism and iconoclasm will discover that someone
else will do the job, and usually in a way it does not like."
-- Norman Macbeth, in his book "Darwin Retried"

"The right to search for truth implies also a duty;
one must not conceal any part of what one has
recognized to be true."
-- Thomas Alva Edison
==============

"They have a skeleton in their closet, Ed, and
they don't want to open the door."
-- Clayton Lennon, Famous Philospher, 1900-1996
===============
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our
wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions,
they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
-- John Adams, defense attorney, Boston Massacre, 1770
=================
"You're not only fighting the man in the ring, Ed.
"You're also fighting the referee and the three judges."
-- Clayton Lennon (Oh, ****! Not HIM Again)

==============================**==============

ALL SPECIMENS FOUND BETWEEN
PENNSYLVANIA'S ANTHRACITE VEINS
(Strata geologically dated at a minimum of 280 million years)

This specimen was identified as a petrified human cranium,
a skull with the eye sockets broken off, by the late Dr. Wilton
Krogman, one of the world's leading human anatomists and author
of "The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine."

Krogman is shown examining it in the second photo. Moments after the
photo was taken, a medical doctor walked into the room at the Cooper
Clinic in Lancaster, Pa., and Krogman invited him over to see "the
oldest human skull ever found."

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/krogwskull.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/MVC-007S.JPG

A CATscan of the above specimen revealed a second protrusion
that isn't visible to the naked eye. It showed it's located precisely
where it would be expected to be found in a human cranium.
That report follows:

http://www.edconrad.com/images/catcalv.jpg

This specimen also had tested positive for the presence of Haversian
canals under microscopic scrutiny. Additionally, American Medical
Laboratories in Chantilly, Va., performed testing of calculus analysis
by crystallography and revealed that it contains "a composition of
dried blood intermingled with a few small crystals resembling
calcium oxalate dihydrate."

That report follows:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-012S.JPG

==============================***===============

Another petrified human skull -- this one embedded in a boulder
that is extremely heavy. It was found within 100 feet of the
previous skull and a year later, also having come from between
anthracite veins in Schuylkill County, Pa.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/skulla.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/other1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z2_2.jpg

A microcopic photo of granules removed from the specimen
reveal the presence of Haversian canals. This is the same
specimen that was emphatically denied as being bone by
the Smithsonian Institution.

It earlier had stated that microscopic examination of the cell
structure is required, then ignored that test completely and
responded by saying it had performed "x-ray analysis" which,
it deceitfully claimed, confirmed that the specimen is not bone.
The fact is, "x-ray analysis" is not an appropriate test to determine
whether an object is bone.

http://www.edconrad.com/oldasc*oal/images/proof1.jpg

=============================***===============

A petrified human femur still in shale, a near-cousin to coal, which
also had been removed from between anthracite veins. Portions
of the bulb ends have broken off but the size of the femur
indicates the human was at least eight feet tall.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z6femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/z7femur.jpg

==============================***==============

This specimen was identified as a portion of a tibia by Wilton
Krogman. It contains Haversian canals, the telltale sign of bone,
via microscopic scrutiny.

This test result embarrased pseudoscientist Andrew Macrae,
then of Calgary University, who had performed fraudulent testing
for cellular structure.

For his test results, Macrae -- with the probable assistance of
Paul Myers of Temple University, now of the University of Minnesota --
had used a meticulously prepared ground section that had been
prepared from a rock or concretion.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/newtibia.jpg

A scanning electronic microscope (SEM) was used to examine
the inner surface features of this specimen to compare it with
cadaver bone at the same power magnification. Here are the
SEM photos at 2,000X.

http://www.edconrad.com/oldasc*oal/images/bones.jpg

This is the same specimen that Andrew Macrae played fraudulent
games with.

He then posted photos of ground sections on his web page,
fraudulently claiming they were views of the cellular structure
of the specimen and insisting it wasn't bone because no circles
(Haversian canals) could be found.

However, the photo beneath it taken later shows the specimen
DOES contain circles -- Haversian canals --- and, therefore, IS
petrified bone.

It was just one of several fraudulent scientific and/or deceiving
tests conducted on some of these specimens by members
of the Scientifiic Establishment.

The photo on the left in the following URL is what Macrae posted.
The next two show what a ground section really looks like.

http://www.edconrad.com/canals/ts_compare1.jpg
http://edconrad.com/canals/sl*de1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/canals/0505160x.jpg

Additionally, American Medical Laboratories had performed calculus
analysis by crystallography on this particular specimen and reported
that it "consisted predominately of dried blood and protein."

That report follows:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/A*ML/MVC-006S.JPG

==============================***================

An assorment of miscellaneous specimens, primarily portions
of petrified mandibles (jaw bones), found between the same
coal veins:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-004S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-005S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-007S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-008S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-009S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-011S.JPG

==============================***================
A human lung, petrified:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-015S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-016S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-017S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-018S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/T*ool/MVC-019S.JPG

==============================***==============
A pair of petrified fetuses. The large one, which has been
transformed to a coal-like substance, measures 6 1/2 inches
in length.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-011S.JPG

==============================***===============
A petrified gall bladder, with a CATscan later revealing the
presence of a gall stone inside.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z5gall.jpg

This is one of the specimens that was tested by American
Medical Laboratories via calculus analysis by crystallography.

It revealed the specimen "consists of a few small pieces of dried
blood," adding that "none of the constituents normally found
in urinary calculi are present." (which comes as no surprise
since the specimen it had tested is petrified).

That report follows:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-010S.JPG

-- MORE --

EVOLUTION OF A FABRICATION

The Theory of the Evolution of Man is the greatest farce ever
perpetrated on mankind.

There is not -- and never was -- any creditable facts and physical
evidence linking mankind to any other animal that ever lived.

It is a Fairy Tale gone mad.

And just WHO is responsible? Why, obviously, the "foremost"
scientific establishments in various countries and the countless
number of physical anthropologists -- of all races and nationalities
-- who fear opening their mouth out of fear of jeopardizing their
vested interests.

It's as simple as that.

The so-called scientific discipline of physical anthropology --
and its related fields -- is a total sham, and it has been that
way for many decades.

The so-called "scientists" --those who have made a mockery
of the sacred name Science -- detest any facts or physical evidence
that would show them for the phonies that they are.

See, I've had head-to-head dealings with some of the most
"prestigous" institutions -- the Smithsonian, for one -- and
universities -- Penn, Penn State University and the University
of California-Berkeley, for example -- and they want no parts
of new discoveries that tend to upset their applecart.

Their's is a caludron of lies, deceit, deception, collusion and
conspiracy. Dr. Evil is their name.

Yet, in the eyes of the public, they are considered Omnipotent,
which explains why they are arrogance personified.

Their day will come, though, and hopefully very soon. And I'd
say Truth is moving in the right direction.

These slimeballs and sleazeballs have made a mockery of sacred
Science, but sacred Science may have the last laugh.

HUMAN REMAINS FOUND BETWEEN COAL VEINS
(Meaning the Theory of Man's Evolution a Farce)
==============================*=============

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-016S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z9lung.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-013F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-012F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Day/MVC-005S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-020S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SCORPIONS/MVC-039S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-005S.JPG

==============================**==============

BERLIN EXHIBIT

THE WORLD'S SMALLEST WOMAN --
OR IS SHE AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL?

The following photos show a female adult skeleton that
measures only 14 cm (5.5 inches) in height and was discovered
in South America.

http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/L...n/MVC-004S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/L...n/MVC-001S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/L...n/MVC-003S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/L...n/MVC-002S.JPG

The miniature skeleton is the highlight of the "Unsolved Mysteries"
exhibit currently on display in Berlin, along with the petrified bones
found between coal veins and 300 more fascinating artifacts
and fossils that the Scientific Establishment doesn't want you
to see.

Old July 15th 05, 01:03 AM
Ross

Ed Conrad pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

[flush]

Eddie, you do realize you are doing a superb job of campaigning for this
month's Kook of the Month and Victor von Frankenstein Weird Science Awards?

Carry on.

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
Old July 15th 05, 02:03 AM
Ed Conrad

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:03:37 -0500, Ross wrote:

Ed Conrad pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

[flush]

Eddie, you do realize you are doing a superb job of campaigning for this
month's Kook of the Month and Victor von Frankenstein Weird Science Awards?

Up your's!

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SimplyMagic/sunshine.jpg

Old July 15th 05, 02:05 AM
Art Deco

Ross wrote:

Ed Conrad pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

[flush]

Eddie, you do realize you are doing a superb job of campaigning for this
month's Kook of the Month and Victor von Frankenstein Weird Science Awards?

Carry on.

Unfortunately Ed Stonehead is about as responsive as Jack Sarfatty and
John Winston.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"It's less a process of "convertion" it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you monkey-fu*kers.
HTH.
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning alien technology

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Old July 15th 05, 05:40 AM
Rock-Viper

Ross wrote:
Ed Conrad pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

[flush]

Eddie, you do realize you are doing a superb job of campaigning for this
month's Kook of the Month and Victor von Frankenstein Weird Science Awards?

Carry on.

Its probably time for Ed to receive some sort of lifetime Kook achievement
award.
Old July 15th 05, 05:54 AM
Ed Conrad

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:40:29 -0500, Rock-Viper
wrote:

Ross wrote:
Ed Conrad pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

[flush]

Eddie, you do realize you are doing a superb job of campaigning for this
month's Kook of the Month and Victor von Frankenstein Weird Science Awards?

Carry on.

Its probably time for Ed to receive some sort of lifetime Kook achievement
award.

Rock-Viper:
Gee, thanks!
I wonder if you could make a bronze statue of the photo below.
I'd like to have a lasting memory of all you pseudos.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SimplyMagic/sunshine.jpg

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man Only As Old as His Petrified Rectum
It would bring back

Old July 22nd 05, 06:22 AM
Rich Travsky

Ed Conrad wrote:

(To our German, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese friends)

GEHEIMNIS VON ESTRATERRESTRIALS
GELÖSTES -- Der Fall Billy Meier -- UFOs

MISTERIO DE ESTRATERRESTRIALS --
El Caso De Billy Meier -- UFOs SOLUCIONADO

MYSTÈRE D'CESTRATERRESTRIALS --
Le Cas De Billy Meier -- UFOs RÉSOLU

MISTERO DI ESTRATERRESTRIALS --
Il Caso Di Billy Meier -- UFOs RISOLTO

MISTÉRIO DE ESTRATERRESTRIALS --
O Exemplo De Billy Meier -- UFOs RESOLVIDO

======================================

UFO PHOTOS (Plenty Where These Came From)

http://www.billymeier.com/images/foto-119.jpeg
http://www.billymeier.com/images/foto-829.jpeg
http://www.billymeier.com/images/foto-832.jpeg
http://www.theyfly.com/gallery.htm

You should study

http://www.worth1000.com/galleries.asp

to see how it's really done...
Old July 22nd 05, 06:33 AM
firstjois

If you are using Outlook Express you could add "Ed Conrad" to the Subject
line and everyone on the planet (You included!!!) could set up a message
rule to delete any post that has "Ed Conrad" in the Subject line. Think
about it!

Jois