Astronomy, are there really any other subjects?

Old May 13th 04, 09:22 PM
Colin Dawson

"Chris.B" wrote in message
om...
SNIP

ROFL.

Gotta go, need to learn how to setup me telescope, now that I've got a wedge
:-)

Colin.
www.cjdawson.com

Old May 14th 04, 08:27 AM
Chris.B

Pete Lawrence quipped impertinently:

Not got an APO then Chris?

Shush!....Somebody might notice! ;-)

Chris.B
Old May 14th 04, 12:11 PM
Martin Frey

"Colin Dawson" wrote:

Gotta go, need to learn how to setup me telescope, now that I've got a wedge
:-)

Colin.

The buggers took my wedge before they let me have the telescope.

Or, in the case of the Coronado PST, took my wedge and didn't let me
have the telescope.

(24 days, 18 hours to the transit and no sign of the PST: I see
Morton's fork approaching. If the PST arrives so will the clouds and
vice versa: If I catch one of you sods praying that the PST doesn't
arrive I shall invent a new way of cracking an APO, justifiable
homicide, another astronomical skill)

--
Martin Frey
http://www.hadastro.org.uk
Old May 14th 04, 12:32 PM
Pete Lawrence

On Fri, 14 May 2004 12:11:16 +0100, Martin Frey
wrote:

(24 days, 18 hours to the transit and no sign of the PST: I see
Morton's fork approaching. If the PST arrives so will the clouds and
vice versa: If I catch one of you sods praying that the PST doesn't
arrive I shall invent a new way of cracking an APO, justifiable
homicide, another astronomical skill).

Give the PST suppliers hell Martin - it would be unthinkable not to
get it in time.
--
Pete Lawrence
http://www.pbl33.co.uk