Sun is inside a Dust Belt.

Old May 9th 18, 10:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Sun is inside a Dust Belt.

So here is my thought.Should we give this belt a name.Is this cloud of dust creating rock planets,meteors,comets,and planets like Neptune both gas and rock?Bert
Old May 10th 18, 03:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Bert writes lame and stupid jingles
as Bert has had his phony shingles.
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
Old May 10th 18, 10:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 10/05/18 07:21:
So here is my thought.Should we give this belt a name.Is this cloud of dust creating rock planets,meteors,comets,and planets like Neptune both gas and rock?Bert

No, No, and No!!

--
Daniel
Old May 10th 18, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 2:12:41 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 10/05/18 07:21:
So here is my thought.Should we give this belt a name.Is this cloud of dust creating rock planets,meteors,comets,and planets like Neptune both gas and rock?Bert

No, No, and No!!

--
Daniel

3 NOs make a positive.We are made of dust,and end up going back to our source.DUST TO DUST Bert
Old May 10th 18, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Bert's candle never ever lit
as Bert did alway **** on it
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
Old May 11th 18, 08:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 11/05/18 06:45:
On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 2:12:41 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 10/05/18 07:21:
So here is my thought.Should we give this belt a name.Is this cloud of dust creating rock planets,meteors,comets,and planets like Neptune both gas and rock?Bert

No, No, and No!!

3 NOs make a positive.We are made of dust,and end up going back to our source.DUST TO DUST Bert

No, stupid, two negatives make a positive, a third negative would be
back to negative!!

--
Daniel

Is All Dust the Same as Earth's Dust? Herbert Glazier Misc 1 December 31st 17 06:21 PM
Space Dust Moon Dust Mars Dust Herbert Glazier Misc 2 December 19th 17 02:27 AM
OT- Jet Belt Pat Flannery History 4 November 23rd 06 02:15 AM
Cum Drips Down My Chin, for Ralph the teacher's cold, inside me it's bitter, whereas inside you it's living open, Great Rich Drunkard. Rob Kelk Astronomy Misc 0 June 27th 06 10:52 AM
The Right Belt? Ron Misc 9 June 23rd 06 01:39 PM