Anything new on Starlord?

Old July 9th 07, 09:29 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Joe S.[_4_]

Default Anything new on Starlord?

????

Old July 10th 07, 03:35 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mark F.

Dennis Bishop
470 20th West #23
Rosamond,Ca.93560

Any one live in the area??
OR talk to the PD.

"Joe S." wrote in message
????

Old July 10th 07, 11:50 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Spiritus Sanctus

On Jul 9, 10:35 pm, "Mark F." wrote:
Dennis Bishop
470 20th West #23
Rosamond,Ca.93560

Any one live in the area??
OR talk to the PD.

"Joe S." wrote in message

I contacted the local sheriff by e-mail. They replied within 24 hours
-- sent a deputy who determined that Starlord had been taken to a
hospital in an ambulance. According to the sheriff's response, that's
all they are allowed to say.

Old July 10th 07, 01:27 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mark F.

Thanks for the up-date.
Mark

"Spiritus Sanctus" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 9, 10:35 pm, "Mark F." wrote:
Dennis Bishop
470 20th West #23
Rosamond,Ca.93560

Any one live in the area??
OR talk to the PD.

Old July 30th 12, 10:09 AM
philipmusgrave philipmusgrave is offline
Junior Member

Location: Hawaii

I appreciate finding an area with people who were worried about Dennis. I've been wondering for years what happened ever since his email addresses that I had for him all started to bounce.

After reading the news about the hospital/ambulance I got very worried and did a Google search on name/address. I found the following post (http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/archiv.../t-327909.html) which had a new email address. So far it hasn't bounced.

08-03-2011, 12:58 AM
it is more than just a dream, for I have been a sidewalk astronomer for many years now. this will be my lastest one to take up for people to view the night skys with.

Dennis Bishop
470 20th ST West
Space #23
Rosamond, CA. 93560

been viewing the skys since I lived in Hawaii.

Hi Starlord Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 16 February 11th 07 06:49 AM
For Starlord Spiritus Sanctus Amateur Astronomy 4 February 3rd 07 05:50 AM
Starlord Lil' Conner Peterson Amateur Astronomy 2 December 10th 06 10:51 PM
Hi starlord Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 1 September 23rd 05 03:40 PM
Hi Starlord Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 3 October 26th 04 03:49 PM