To Respectful People Only

Old September 8th 03, 11:57 AM
Ron Miller

"Flying _Naked_People" http://www.rcip.com/nerdgerl/email.htm wrote in
message ...
Jay Windley wrote in article

"Flying _Naked_People" http://www.rcip.com/nerdgerl/email.htm wrote in
message ...

| I'm afraid he (and others) may have influenced me in to questioning

things
| that should not have been questioned. etc. etc. etc.

Jay provided some excellent advice that was graciously and intelligently
accepted.

RM

Old September 8th 03, 09:10 PM
Ron Miller

"Odysseus" wrote in message
Ron Miller wrote:

Then, in between doing artwork that requires so many hours of research,

I do
things like this: http://www.bonestell.org/ElementalWoman/index.html

A beautiful series! But I was a little surprised not to see either
Nut or Urania -- have you plans to depict them? Will it be printed,
or is it solely a Web project?

(Does it end at Page 77, or was my browser failing me?)

--
Odysseus

There are still a lot of images to go yet! I'm aiming for a total of 100...

I'm glad you liked them! (And I hadn't thought of either Nut or
Urania...thanks for the tip!)