Progressive Mayor

Old December 12th 06, 03:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Default Progressive Mayor

Portland's mayor, who is named, believe it or not, Tom Potter, has
proposed some new measures to help the homeless. Among these are to
provide "more park benches"!

Wow! Really progressive!

I hope they reserve one for me.

Double-A

Old December 12th 06, 04:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Twittering One wrote:
But will they allow the homeless to sleep on these benches?
In NYC, it is illegal to sleep in a park, even during th day.
I got a police summons for doing just that.

Most benches here in NYC have metal guards on them,
so you cannot lie down horizontally.

Apparently they will be allowed to use them during the daytime hours
when the shelters are closed. After the mayor first took office, he
got new laws passed to make it illegal to lay or even sit on the
sidewalks. But that policy has not been working. So I guess they
would rather give them a place to sit in the park rather than sit on
the sidewalks. They are going to stop jailing them for residing on the
sidewalk, but civil citations can still be issued. More public
restrooms will also be built.

Double-A

Old December 12th 06, 02:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A If the homeless voted those benches would come with a seat
warmer,and a place to keep your wine. Looks like lots of rain for
Portland. So stay in doors read my posts and have a bud (me to) Its 78
here in central Florida. More and more cruise ships returning with 100s
of sick people. I was right about that spy given instant cancer. It was
first used by Nixon to get rid of "big mouth" Martha Mitchel. You are to
young to remember. Bert

Old December 12th 06, 02:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

The biggest problem living out doors is not having a place to go when
you have "to go" That is why when I slept on Revere Beach I was right
across from rest rooms,and made sure I had a nickel. Boston library had
a nice warm rest room. The first thing you notice when things are
better is the toilet seats are at room temperature. That is a go
seatuation Bert

Old December 12th 06, 03:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A If the homeless voted those benches would come with a seat
warmer,and a place to keep your wine. Looks like lots of rain for
Portland. So stay in doors read my posts and have a bud (me to) Its 78
here in central Florida. More and more cruise ships returning with 100s
of sick people. I was right about that spy given instant cancer. It was
first used by Nixon to get rid of "big mouth" Martha Mitchel. You are to
young to remember. Bert

I remember Martha Mitchel. I even remember Jack Ruby. I wonder how
they gave him his cancer?

Double-A

Old December 12th 06, 06:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A If the homeless voted those benches would come with a seat
warmer,and a place to keep your wine. Looks like lots of rain for
Portland. So stay in doors read my posts and have a bud (me to) Its 78
here in central Florida. More and more cruise ships returning with 100s
of sick people. I was right about that spy given instant cancer. It was
first used by Nixon to get rid of "big mouth" Martha Mitchel. You are to
young to remember. Bert

I remember Martha Mitchel. I even remember Jack Ruby. I wonder how
they gave him his cancer?

I once knew someone that designed killing devices for the CIA and he said
that something was injected into him. He didn't say what, but I can only
assume that it was radioactive.

C.H.J.

Old December 12th 06, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A It does not take "plutonium" long to kill. It could be in the
form of pill,powder,or liquid. Ruby got it because he was a Mafia
man,and the Mafia and the CIA were two sides to the same coin. It was
my late friend Joe who knew about this instant cancer pill. Its not a
nice way to die. A bullet to the head is far less painful. If President
Kennedy did not get a bullet to his head he would have been given this
instant cancer pill. When Joe first told me about it he said "Herb keep
your mouth shut for the next 20 years" I did. Before that plutonium
pill Botulism was the way to kill. It has all the effects of a heart
attack. Bert

Old December 12th 06, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A If the homeless voted those benches would come with a seat
warmer,and a place to keep your wine. Looks like lots of rain for
Portland. So stay in doors read my posts and have a bud (me to) Its 78
here in central Florida. More and more cruise ships returning with 100s
of sick people. I was right about that spy given instant cancer. It was
first used by Nixon to get rid of "big mouth" Martha Mitchel. You are to
young to remember. Bert

I remember Martha Mitchel. I even remember Jack Ruby. I wonder how
they gave him his cancer?

I once knew someone that designed killing devices for the CIA and he said
that something was injected into him. He didn't say what, but I can only
assume that it was radioactive.

C.H.J.

It seems like something like polonium is a messy way to kill nowadays,
as it appears to have left a radiation trail which modern equipment can
detect. And now a Russian agent who may have played a part in
delivering the poison is in a Russian hospital suffering from radiation
sickness himself!

Double-A

Old December 12th 06, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A That goes with the actinium "what goes around comes around".
Radioactive poison was new 35 years ago,and since it looked like cancer
it was cancer. Now it is used as a painful death,and very easy to see
its not mother natures cancer. It is used this way for once inside the
body the cancer like killing agent can not be reversed. The Mafia and
politicians make good use of Plutonium poisoning (I'm next) I fear
they will inject it into a Mexican sweat potato. I would if I was a
Severn Trent Mafia Godfather. Bert

Old December 12th 06, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Double-A That goes with the actinium "what goes around comes around".
Radioactive poison was new 35 years ago,and since it looked like cancer
it was cancer. Now it is used as a painful death,and very easy to see
its not mother natures cancer. It is used this way for once inside the
body the cancer like killing agent can not be reversed. The Mafia and
politicians make good use of Plutonium poisoning (I'm next) I fear
they will inject it into a Mexican sweat potato. I would if I was a
Severn Trent Mafia Godfather. Bert

Don't be givin' em any ideas, Bert!

progressive precession wahid Misc 5 January 31st 06 05:26 PM
Mayor Ray Nagin-Leave-Come back in-Don't come back in-Get out! nightbat Misc 1 September 21st 05 07:55 AM
New Orleans Mayor issues SOS nightbat Misc 8 September 7th 05 11:45 PM
[slightly OT] driving a Sony PAL CCD in progressive way Antonio Pasini CCD Imaging 1 May 2nd 04 05:44 PM