Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Old July 16th 03, 03:04 AM
John Maxson

Default Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Giganews posts/hosts Bob Mosley's abuse for Illuminati Online.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote in message news
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:51:24 GMT, LooseChanj
wrote:
On or about Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:49:20 -0600, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_resear ch_facility.org
made the sensational claim that:

...Not in my lifetime, I'm afraid.

Over your dead body? I'm sure that could be arranged...buahahahaha! :-P

LOOSE CHANGE, YOU HAVE THREATENED ME WITH DEATH!
I WILL SUE YOU AND TURN YOU OVER TO YOUR LOCAL LAW
ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS! THEY ARE ALREADY BEING
NOTIFIED OF YOUR SINS! I AM NOTIFYING YOUR ISP, AND WILL
TURN YOU OVER TO WHOA AND LET YOU FEEL THEIR WRATH!
I AM UNSTOPPABLE! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR LIBEL!!! THE
ENTIRE GROUP WILL FEEL MY WRATH UNTIL YOU LEARN TO
LEAVE ME ALONE! ALL I WANT TO BE IS LEFT ALONE! I DO NOT
HARASS! YOU DO! I NEVER HARASS! SO DO NOT HARASS ME
AND I WILL NOT HARASS YOU. FAILURE TO NOT HARASS ME
WILL RESULT IN A LAWSUIT AND I WILL HARASS YOU.

[/inbred_maxson]

...Blah. That impression left me feeing rather unclean :-(

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr