Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

Old December 10th 17, 02:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 07:21:11 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 03:09:51 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 18:48:58 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 12:52:51 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 19:57:34 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 18:47:16 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 01:03:29 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Perhaps he can still learn something, and let his
hemorrhoids heal up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZr0Wr0v-s

If you still miss the point hags,.....NASA faked Apollo

That is a lie. And I'm still waiting for your response to
the nagging radio signals to and from the moon which have
become your personal inconvient truth.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-laser-funding

snip

Another fail for you Bast.

Oh **** facepalm,....that even reads like a fairytale, or a
harry potter novel. Maybe Lord Voldemort helped them aim the
antenna ??

I don't see you refuting anything, Bastie ..... Maybe if you
didn't live in a fantasy land?

You write a few lines of crap that you are virtually claining
is verified by SNOPES ?

Nope. Stop lying Bast.

You do realize that even if I swallow your version of events,
you just made my argument for me, don't you ?

I'll give you a little hint, Bastie: I know all about
satellites. But go on....

If you have a moving satellite (closer) or the moon (farther
away) Of course a signal from a satellite will keep requiring
re-aiming, where the moon farther away would not appear to move
quickly from your reference point on earth.

This is all simple enough to sort out.

Your claim is about a moving satellite in space.

The burden of proof is therefore on you to name, specifically,
the satellite(s) we have in orbit in 1969 which had the
capabilities you claim in your argument?

And be specific, Bast. All satellites are named and or numbered
and tracked.

I anxiously await your answer to my question.

Are you really that dumb that you don't think the military has
their own satellites ?

Good question Bastie! Let's try this again since the info on the
comsat's I'm asking about in 1969 is NO LONGER CLASSIFIED:

The burden of proof is therefore on you to name, specifically, the
satellite(s) we have in orbit in 1969 which had the capabilities
you claim in your argument?

And be specific, Bast. All satellites are named and or numbered
and tracked.

And no one outside of the military knows where they are ,

Bastie, any good collegiate Astronomy class can track the
satellites in space. There is a University in the UK who takes
great pride in tracking all the satellites in space.

Riiggghhhht.

I'm not seeing any answer to my question, Bastie.

And I'm sure they even track all the steath aircraft in the world,
and sell that information to those bad ol' Ruskies.

And BTW,.....did they have this wonderful database ALREADY
ESTABLISHED BACK IN THE 1960'S ?

The info on the satellites in orbit in 1969 is readily available on
the web. I'm hard pressed to see why you keep stalling and don't
produce an answer to my question. I'm beginning to think you're
nothing but a liar and a fraud. smirk

Geez,.....no wonder the Iraqis were able to hide all those W.M.D
from us,....The damn British /POL Geeks . sold us out.

WMD's are stealthy?

Are you this desperate to wiggle out of answering a simple question?
Again?

You really are a piece of work aren't you

Time for you to flounce off again?

If you can come up with secret UK Universities that know everything
that happens in the cosmos.

I never said they were "secret" UK universities.

See how you so easily lie, Bast.

You also did not /could not give a name, or a location, or contact
information on the web.

Of what? Civilian tracking of satellites? We have a satellite
tracking dish on our house. We track 5 satellites at one time.

It's called DirecTV.

Here are two US Universities who track satellites

1. Univ. Of Texas

The site was created by James Yoder, an electrical and computer
engineering student at the University of Texas at Austin.

Read mo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz50no9S14f
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2. Univ. Of Arizona

https://uanews.arizona.edu/story/stu...ack-satellites

I'm not doing the research for you bast, you lazy Lezbo.

That sounds pretty SECRET to me.

That's because you're not very bright.

Changing your story already ?
What happened to your UK source ? Did they get bought out and turned into a
Taco Bell ?

Old December 10th 17, 06:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

[...]

I've always said you weren't very bright, Bast.

What happened to your UK source ?

I already gave it to you. Go back and carefully look at the thread.

Old December 10th 17, 10:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

[...]

We are all too bored with your posts to bear to go through them again
without falling asleep.

Tell us again.

Old December 10th 17, 10:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

[...]

Who's the "us", Bastie? No one else needs to look for the answer.

Tell us again.

Nope.

Old December 10th 17, 04:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

[...]

So I was right,....It's a Secret,.....and you are caught in a lie again.

BTW the "US" is the ever growing number of people who are smart enough to
know that NASA never had the technology to send the Apollo missions to the
moon.
As well as all the lies NASA has foisted on the public to steal our money
since.

While men may have been sent to the moon in the 60's, it was a one way trip
for them. So no glory, no follow-up missions, and no names in the history
books.

Old December 10th 17, 05:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
snip Bast lies

So I was right,....It's a Secret,.....and you are caught in a lie again.

BTW the "US" is the ever growing number of people who are smart enough to
know that NASA never had the technology to send the Apollo missions to the
moon.
As well as all the lies NASA has foisted on the public to steal our money
since.

While men may have been sent to the moon in the 60's, it was a one way trip
for them. So no glory, no follow-up missions, and no names in the history
books.

*** so, Bast, regale us one more time:
In which of the sciences is your college degree???

Old December 10th 17, 07:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip Bast lies

So I was right,....It's a Secret,.....and you are caught in a lie again.

BTW the "US" is the ever growing number of people who are smart enough
to know that NASA never had the technology to send the Apollo missions
to the moon.
As well as all the lies NASA has foisted on the public to steal our
money since.

While men may have been sent to the moon in the 60's, it was a one way
trip for them. So no glory, no follow-up missions, and no names in the
history books.

*** so, Bast, regale us one more time:
In which of the sciences is your college degree???

Meme farming. from the illustrious, Kekistani U

Old December 11th 17, 03:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

[...]

Nope. You're never right when you spout your crazy conspiracy
stories.

Let's leave it with - you can't find the answer to the UK uni. and
refuse to address any of my challenges. I accept your capitulation.

Old December 11th 17, 03:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

[...]

Spoken like a true SJW libertard feminist !!!
No one else can understand that demented logic.

Old December 11th 17, 04:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 21:45:03 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

Nope. You're never right when you spout your crazy conspiracy
stories.

Let's leave it with - you can't find the answer to the UK uni. and
refuse to address any of my challenges. I accept your capitulation.

Spoken like a true SJW libertard feminist !!!

After all the things you know about me, Bastie, you have the audacity
to accuse me of being a screeching SJW libertard feminist???

AH ...... HAHAHAHAHAHA!