Let's just leave it at this, Trollster ...

Old August 9th 16, 01:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Let's just leave it at this, Trollster ...

I live in California ....
You live in Missoura ... no further commentary needed ...
Old August 9th 16, 04:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

I live in California ....
You live in Missoura ... no further commentary needed ...
********
No, I live in Missouri. It's only called Missoura by politicians pandering
to the crackers in the southern part of the state.

Old August 10th 16, 01:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

I live in California ....
You live in Missoura ... no further commentary needed ...
********
No, I live in Missouri. It's only called Missoura by politicians pandering
to the crackers in the southern part of the state.

*** Let me try this one more time, asshole: Missoura is a ****
hole ... north, south, east or west ... no difference.
I'm no longer there ... but you still are.
Probably because you are mentally retarded.

Old August 10th 16, 02:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

I live in California ....
You live in Missoura ... no further commentary needed ...
********
No, I live in Missouri. It's only called Missoura by politicians pandering
to the crackers in the southern part of the state.

*** Let me try this one more time, asshole: Missoura is a ****
hole ... north, south, east or west ... no difference.
I'm no longer there ... but you still are.
Probably because you are mentally retarded.

***Ah, but I live in a lush, green liberal island not influenced by the
crackers in the statehouse. Beautiful homes, great schools, just a great
place to live and raise a family. We know you are no longer here, and thank
you for that. Upon your departure, the average IQ in the state went of
considerably. So tell us all about the central valley - has it rained
enough yet so you can water your nuts?

Old August 11th 16, 01:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

snip

***Ah, but I live in a lush, green liberal island not influenced by the
crackers in the statehouse. Beautiful homes, great schools, just a great
place to live and raise a family. We know you are no longer here, and thank
you for that. Upon your departure, the average IQ in the state went of
considerably. So tell us all about the central valley - has it rained
enough yet so you can water your nuts?

dream on, 'tard.

He doesn't want to leave it to others to leave the light on for you Rick Jones Policy 0 November 15th 13 10:20 PM
leave em up there BlagooBlanaa History 4 July 6th 06 02:18 PM
WHY I MUST NOW LEAVE THIS GROUP!! Carl Sagan's Ghost Amateur Astronomy 2 February 9th 06 05:28 AM
I WON'T LEAVE YOU TO YOUR FATE Saul Levy Astronomy Misc 0 December 26th 05 07:23 PM
You want to leave the Earth? nedelec Astronomy Misc 3 February 22nd 05 02:21 AM