Neutrinos get there first

Old July 20th 16, 04:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Neutrinos get there first

Its reality that they go at the same speed as light,but get from A to B first. That means when our galaxy is viewed its all neutrinos.Trebert PS good Einstein thinking gives the reason. Trebert
Old July 21st 16, 06:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

But fast is fast nZ=∆#09 popon lepton clingon @uranus n
Old July 26th 16, 01:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 10:45:18 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 8:56:54 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its reality that they go at the same speed as light,but get from A to B first. That means when our galaxy is viewed its all neutrinos.Trebert PS good Einstein thinking gives the reason. Trebert

But fast is fast nZ=∆#09 popon lepton clingon @uranus n

Arc Are you from Uranus Trebert
Old July 26th 16, 06:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

Its reality that they go at the same speed as light,but get from A to B
first. That means when our galaxy is viewed its all neutrinos.Trebert PS
good Einstein thinking gives the reason. Trebert

*** You are one nonsense babbling moron, treBert ...

Old July 27th 16, 01:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 10:45:18 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 8:56:54 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its reality that they go at the same speed as light,but get from A to B
first. That means when our galaxy is viewed its all neutrinos.Trebert PS
good Einstein thinking gives the reason. Trebert

But fast is fast nZ=∆#09 popon lepton clingon @uranus n

Arc Are you from Uranus Trebert

*** He's not ... but most of his "No-Bell" worthy thought come straight
from "HisAnus" ...

Old July 27th 16, 07:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 5:42:55 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 10:45:18 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 8:56:54 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its reality that they go at the same speed as light,but get from A to B
first. That means when our galaxy is viewed its all neutrinos.Trebert PS
good Einstein thinking gives the reason. Trebert

But fast is fast nZ=∆#09 popon lepton clingon @uranus n

Arc Are you from Uranus Trebert

*** He's not ... but most of his "No-Bell" worthy thought come straight
from "HisAnus" ...

Neutrinos curve less than photons thus they get from A to B faster.This has been proven Trebert
Old July 27th 16, 11:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup[_2_]

On 7/27/2016 12:31 PM, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 5:42:55 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 10:45:18 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 8:56:54 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its reality that they go at the same speed as light,but get from A to B
first. That means when our galaxy is viewed its all neutrinos.Trebert PS
good Einstein thinking gives the reason. Trebert

But fast is fast nZ=∆#09 popon lepton clingon @uranus n

Arc Are you from Uranus Trebert

*** He's not ... but most of his "No-Bell" worthy thought come straight
from "HisAnus" ...

Neutrinos curve less than photons thus they get from A to B faster.This has been proven Trebert

chuckle, wrong again! read about SN1987a The neutrinos arrived first
because they were emitted first....idiot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SN_1987A

curve less lol

dumb ****

Old July 28th 16, 01:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 5:42:55 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 10:45:18 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 8:56:54 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its reality that they go at the same speed as light,but get from A to
first. That means when our galaxy is viewed its all neutrinos.Trebert
PS
good Einstein thinking gives the reason. Trebert

But fast is fast nZ=∆#09 popon lepton clingon @uranus n

Arc Are you from Uranus Trebert

*** He's not ... but most of his "No-Bell" worthy thought come straight
from "HisAnus" ...

Neutrinos curve less than photons thus they get from A to B faster.This has
been proven Trebert

*** You are the epitome of why the ADA was enacted ... you're a ****ing
retard.

Old July 28th 16, 04:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 7:16:54 PM UTC-7, David Staup wrote:
[...]

yeah because we all know it take 20,000 years for a supernova to explode = u r an idiot.

Why Neutrinos? G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 6 November 22nd 14 04:58 PM
Difference between neutrinos and anti-neutrinos discovered, mightlead to more types of neutrinos Yousuf Khan Astronomy Misc 16 August 19th 10 04:24 AM
neutrinos Mike Mickle Amateur Astronomy 0 November 13th 09 01:35 AM
Neutrinos Get There First G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 35 May 9th 06 07:53 PM
Neutrinos Get There First G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 1 May 7th 06 12:04 AM