Earth Water at 4 miles down ?????

Old July 10th 16, 10:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Earth Water at 4 miles down ?????

On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 2:21:42 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 5:53:45 PM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
"Arc Michael" wrote in message

On Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 12:25:41 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 12:00:06 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 6:03:46 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Well its hot Water.Its water under pressure.Here is the sad part."Its
to dangerous to drink."It has bad microbes.It has microbes that do not
need oxygen. It has traces of Botulizim.It can put lead in your
brain.Nytrogen in your blood TreBert

AA Your dad did not drink it.He bathed in its mud. TreBert

Seems like I remember my grandad putting it on his car! Don't think it
helped any because the paint all oxidized!

Double-A

more like sea 'salt' content erodes most cheap foreign cars; big problem
back on east coast as they get tons of salt from ocean breeze and rusts
their cars' innards.

***Same on the west coast. That's why Hagar drives an aluminum house.

that was replaced by cheap Chinese plastic in the 1990s. fabricated rubber buildings, $69,000 pre fabs, ,cann have new home up in a few days, anywhere in North America.

that is why China beat us economically for 15 + years. but if hags is tin or sheep metal, the hot summer nights of california will act like a microwave, and we will have dehydrated hagar bites.

now that is something worth not imagining.

I make boats out of plasic and styrofoan in 3 hours ready to sail.I can make a 4 room house in one day with 3 men Slab electric and plumbing 2 days for roof. TreBert
Old July 11th 16, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

[...]

Well, on the really hot nights he sleeps out in the pen with Dolly the Ewe -
which is his usual preference anyway. He really gets off on those cloven
hooves riding his backside.

Old July 11th 16, 06:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 5:04:03 PM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
[...]

so u pay out of pocket for massages? He at least gets them free?
Old July 11th 16, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 2:57:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Styrofoam will dissolve in gasoline! Don't know what would happen if your Styrofoam boat hit an oil slick!

Double-A

Old July 11th 16, 08:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

wrote:
[...]

***
It would be sort of like Hagar's trailer sliding off the pad into the sewage
lagoon. **** happens.

Old July 11th 16, 08:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 12:33:10 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

AA You have seen pictures of my barrel sail boat.Its a lot safer than the Titanic.Not one part of my boat can sink.Every part in reality is a life saver.It is built with safty as its #1 feature.It can be made any size.Any family can build one cheap.TreBert
Old July 20th 16, 04:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 12:55:39 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

For floods my barrel boat needs no sail.The one I built to ride the great waves of Huntington beach is perfect for flooding. its fun to build and ride the waves as you go out 2 miles to calm water and fish.I made it to hold 5 heavy people. No fish but drank lots of Bud Light. Next time we go out will put on Sun screen. Trebert
Old July 26th 16, 01:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 8:51:47 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Hot as hell in Fullerton.Not a cloud in weeks. TreBert
Old July 26th 16, 02:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 5:49:23 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

No pressure or tons of pressure microbes live on.TreBgert
Old July 27th 16, 07:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 6:15:34 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Could LA drill down hit a hot spring and have water gush up? Worth a try since the 2.5 years I been here only about 3 inches of rain. TreBert