Dust Made Rock Planets ?????

Old July 8th 16, 01:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Dust Made Rock Planets ?????

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 6:19:31 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Did dust create the core of gas planets? Did dust start stars to develope? I'm thinking Eagle Nebula was the the reason for nmy thinking Trebert

AA Stars make space dust fine and dry.Do give it a slight magnetic cling.Moon dust stuck to Armstrong's boots. !2 billion years ago there was a trillion times more dust.Big stuff vacuum most of the dust and now the universe has 16 planets per star.Most are rock planets and Earth size is the most common. Its a given because its Treb's thinking Trebert
Old July 8th 16, 02:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 5:43:40 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" wrote in message
news
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 6:19:31 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Did dust create the core of gas planets? Did dust start stars to develope?
I'm thinking Eagle Nebula was the the reason for nmy thinking Trebert

The universe is big on dust.So much dust in the Milky Way we can not see its
bright core.Sad but true TreBert

*** You ignorant clown ... the fact that the Milky Way center is
about 35,000 LYs distant and that there are appr. 25 Billion
Stars obstructing our view may have something to do with it ...
you're almost as ignorant as the noTroll ...

***We can't see Hagar's bright core either - because he doesn't ****ing have
one. He's just a giant dim bulb.

rather that than one of those twisted CFLs, like you, dumbass ...

notroll is a dumb donkey ass. the milkey way center is appx 26,000 ly away.. must have his donkey face up chelsea's donkey rear end?
Old July 27th 16, 08:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 5:51:33 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 6:19:31 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Did dust create the core of gas planets? Did dust start stars to develope? I'm thinking Eagle Nebula was the the reason for nmy thinking Trebert

AA Stars make space dust fine and dry.Do give it a slight magnetic cling.Moon dust stuck to Armstrong's boots. !2 billion years ago there was a trillion times more dust.Big stuff vacuum most of the dust and now the universe has 16 planets per star.Most are rock planets and Earth size is the most common. Its a given because its Treb's thinking Trebert

Dust making rocks is easy knowing its magnetic attraction is 1000s times stronger than gravity.Still the bigger the rock gets the stronger the gravity force.TreBert
Old July 28th 16, 02:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 12:08:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 5:51:33 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 6:19:31 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Did dust create the core of gas planets? Did dust start stars to develope? I'm thinking Eagle Nebula was the the reason for nmy thinking Trebert

AA Stars make space dust fine and dry.Do give it a slight magnetic cling.Moon dust stuck to Armstrong's boots. !2 billion years ago there was a trillion times more dust.Big stuff vacuum most of the dust and now the universe has 16 planets per star.Most are rock planets and Earth size is the most common. Its a given because its Treb's thinking Trebert

Dust making rocks is easy knowing its magnetic attraction is 1000s times stronger than gravity.Still the bigger the rock gets the stronger the gravity force.TreBert

except for those nasty, and very small black holes that gobble up all things, even your smart thoughts and leave a void of zombieism in our universe?