A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

What Made the Universe so Dusty???

Old July 22nd 16, 03:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default What Made the Universe so Dusty???

On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 1:04:24 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
We know dust helped give gravity a greater force to make stars from hydrogen.We know dust made planets.That then asks this.If dust came first what was its source ? TreBert PsI love the pictures I have of the Eagle nebular Trebert

Is silicone the most element in space dust?Buckyballs are everywhere,can we say there space dust.Earth is in the outer dusty area of the Milky Way.Can space dust destroy a space ship going 285,000 mph hitting a space dust cloud? The cloud could be made of iron,or uranium,or gold?? As bthe saying goes "Its dust to dust" I hate that saying TreBert
Old July 22nd 16, 09:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 7:11:04 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
We know dust helped give gravity a greater force to make stars from hydrogen.We know dust made planets.That then asks this.If dust came first what was its source ? TreBert PsI love the pictures I have of the Eagle nebular Trebert

Is silicone the most element in space dust?

No. Silicon is.

Double-A

Old July 26th 16, 01:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

How about diamond dust.Does this space dust glow in the dark? Is it magnetic? I think it is. Is it same as moon dust that was on Armstrong's boots? Trebert
Old July 27th 16, 07:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 5:44:24 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

How about diamond dust.Does this space dust glow in the dark? Is it magnetic? I think it is. Is it same as moon dust that was on Armstrong's boots? Trebert

Would a spaceship going through this fine dust create a lightning bolt STATIC ELICTRICITY killing all aboard? Hope not TreBert
Old July 29th 16, 12:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 11:57:28 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Would a spaceship going through this fine dust create a lightning bolt STATIC ELICTRICITY killing all aboard? Hope not TreBert

It turns the metal spaceship into a compaciter Trebert
Old August 2nd 16, 02:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Does dust add to gravity force to make stars,or do stars create dust when that ball of fusion is going on ? TreBert