Sponge

Old June 6th 07, 09:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Default Sponge

Profound thought for the night:

The origins of our human nervous system may have come from the genes
of the sea sponge.

Double-A

Old June 6th 07, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"Hagar" wrote in message

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...
Profound thought for the night:

The origins of our human nervous system may have come from the genes
of the sea sponge.

Double-A

The origins of the AUK00Kers nervous system have come from the genes of

the
sea slug.
To verify this fact, simply read any of the myriad one-line posting lames
by:
Art Deco Phineas
T Puddleduck
Michael Balwin, Bwuthie

I approve of this message.

HJ

Old June 8th 07, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
ah

Double-A wrote:
Profound thought for the night:

The origins of our human nervous system may have come from the genes
of the sea sponge.

*sigh*

Just as likely that the origin of the poriforan nervous system is rooted in
human genes.

Genes are genes.

I take it you are not a Pan-Spermist?
Old June 8th 07, 06:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jun 7, 4:16 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Profound thought for the night:

The origins of our human nervous system may have come from the genes
of the sea sponge.

*sigh*

Just as likely that the origin of the poriforan nervous system is rooted in
human genes.

Genes are genes.

Not exactly, ah.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0606043941.htm

I take it you are not a Pan-Spermist?

Oh, but I am!

Double-A

Old June 9th 07, 02:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
ah

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 22:09:46 -0700, Double-A
wrote:

I take it you are not a Pan-Spermist?

Oh, but I am!

Double-A

Aren't we ALL :_?

This is getting a little too touchy-feely for my tastes.
Old June 9th 07, 02:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
ah

Double-A wrote:
On Jun 7, 4:16 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Profound thought for the night:

The origins of our human nervous system may have come from the genes
of the sea sponge.

*sigh*

Just as likely that the origin of the poriforan nervous system is rooted in
human genes.

Genes are genes.

Not exactly, ah.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0606043941.htm

So, if an organism has a mitochondria, it is our progenitor?

I take it you are not a Pan-Spermist?

Oh, but I am!

Oho!
Old June 9th 07, 04:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jun 8, 6:40 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Jun 7, 4:16 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Profound thought for the night:

The origins of our human nervous system may have come from the genes
of the sea sponge.

*sigh*

Just as likely that the origin of the poriforan nervous system is rooted in
human genes.

Genes are genes.

Not exactly, ah.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0606043941.htm

So, if an organism has a mitochondria, it is our progenitor?

Non sequitur.

I take it you are not a Pan-Spermist?

Oh, but I am!

Oho!

See Fred Hoyle.

Double-A

Old June 9th 07, 03:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
ah

Double-A wrote:
On Jun 8, 6:40 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Jun 7, 4:16 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Profound thought for the night:

The origins of our human nervous system may have come from the genes
of the sea sponge.

*sigh*

Just as likely that the origin of the poriforan nervous system is rooted in
human genes.

Genes are genes.

Not exactly, ah.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0606043941.htm

So, if an organism has a mitochondria, it is our progenitor?

Non sequitur.

ITYM "LALALALALALALALALALALALALA.."

I take it you are not a Pan-Spermist?

Oh, but I am!