New Internet service obsoletes Public Relations and Lobbying

Old June 12th 07, 05:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Default New Internet service obsoletes Public Relations and Lobbying

On Jun 12, 5:15 am, Tom Potter wrote:
The image of a race, religion, nation, organization, individual, etc.
can be (And is) quickly and inexpensively shaped by skillfully
using the resources of the Internet..

This can be (And is) done by inhibiting folks from
expressing opinions on the Internet,
and effectively setting up "filters" that determine
what information the public is exposed to.

For example, if someone expresses an opinion that you
do not approve of, you can dismiss the opinion offhand,
and insult the person who expressed the opinion.

If the person persists in expressing an opinion that you
want to suppress, several people, or in fact
even one person using several aliases,
can personally attack the person in order to make it appear
that public opinion is against him.

If the person persists in expressing the opinion that you
want to suppress, they can be ridiculed by
nominating them for "Awards" with negative connotations,
and spamming the Internet in order to associate them
with the qualities associated with the "Award".

For examples of this,
visit the alt.usenet.kook Usenet group
and see how they operate.

We provide an ANONYMOUS service
that cannot be traced to your race, religion, nation, or
organization,
that set ups and maintains "filters"
that accentuates the positive for your race, religion, nation, or
organization
and minimizes the negative,

while at the same time
doing the opposite for your competition.

We can QUICKLY make an enormous difference in the way
the public perceives you and your competition.

The relationship between us and our clients
is completely confidential,
and the relationships between us and our agents
who work the Internet cannot be traced.

Have your agent contact us today
by clicking on "Reply to Author"
and start changing the public perception
of your race, religion, nation, or organization for the better,
and the public perception of your competition for the worse.

--
Tom Potter

*** Time Magazine Person of the Year 2006 ***http://www.frappr.com/tompotterhttp:...tos/tom-potter

This super ANONYMOUS service isn't offered by the people's government
of China, is it?

Double-A

Old June 13th 07, 03:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Tom Potter[_2_]

*** Time Magazine Person of the Year 2006 ***http://www.frappr.com/tompotterhttp:...tdp1001http://...

This super ANONYMOUS service isn't offered by the people's government
of China, is it?

No, this is a 100% free market venture.

As can be seen by reading bigoted media
like the New York Times, the Washington Post,
and Time Magazine, and watching bigoted TV and movies,
the shaping of public opinion by the use of bigotry
has been a Jewish monopoly.

What we intend to do
is make the use of bigotry to all
races, religions, nations, companies, and individuals.

For example, if an individual is "Jimmy Cartered" or "Mel Gibsoned",
they can anonymously use our service to fight back.

No doubt, almost all non-Jews reject the use of biogtry
to counter bigotry, but as more and more non-Jews are
becoming aware that science has found that a
forgiving form of "tit fot tat" is the most successful social
strategy,
and that "turning the other cheek" is a stupid thing to do
and allows bigots to steal your assets and get you involved
in conflicts and wars, more and more non-Jews are willing to
use bigotry to overcome bigotry.

If an equal and opposite force is not used to
counter an evil force, even a small evil force will
"accelerate" massive bodies into enormous conflicts and wars.

Note how Jews used bigotry over a long period of
time to "accelerate" folks into their Class Wars,
and are using bigotry over a long period of
time to "accelerate" folks into their Religious Wars,

If a special interest group or a nation ties to attack a
free market company like Coca Cola, McDonalds, Microsoft, etc.
in order to extort from them or decrease their market share
in favor of local suppliers,
we can focus on the bigots in the early stages
and make them look like the bigots they are.

And if a political party tries to "Swiftboat" a candidate,
we can mount an "anti-Swiftboat" campaign and expose the bigots.

And if some race, religion, political leader, or
criminal harbored by England or America tries to
instigate a Class War or Religious War, and brainwash
American Blacks, Latinos and Rednecks into hating
your race, religion, class, country
and sacrificing their lives, limbs, liberties and fortunes
to destroy your infrastructure and kill your people,
we can mount a campaign to expose their greed and bigotry.

A small investment in an anti-bigotry campaign
can save hundreds of thousands of live,
and the destruction and theft of trillions of dollars
in a nations' or companies assets.

Don't you think it is a good idea to open up the use
of bigotry to the free market, rather than having
one small race/religion monopolize bigotry?

If anyone wants to get in on the ground floor of this
free market venture, or use our services,
email .

--
Tom Potter

*** Time Magazine Person of the Year 2006 ***
*** May 2007 Anti-Bigot Award ***
http://home.earthlink.net/~tdp
http://tdp1001.googlepages.com/home
http://no-turtles.com