ASTRO: STOLEN LX200

Old August 31st 08, 11:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Paul[_6_]

Default ASTRO: STOLEN LX200

Hi Everyone
Just a short note to ask all of you uk astronomers to keep your eyes and
ears open
for my missing Meade LX200 8" classic, field tripod, and 3 eye pieces!!
It was stolen last sunday night from Crawley west sussex, uk, but the people
who
took it, did'nt get it all because when i last used it i forgot to put all
of the control cables
into the box, so its a scope without any cables to make it work!!
I have put all of the local dealers and Telescope house (
www.telescopehouse.com )on
amber alert, just in case someone tries to order them, but just incase its
put on to the
open market for sale without the cables can you please let me know
at darkskies2000 at msn dot com

Many thanks

Paul