Space and the Pentagon

Old July 13th 03, 02:08 AM
Earl Colby Pottinger

Default Space and the Pentagon

"Alexander S. " :

Comparing Hussien in Iraq in 2002 and Hitler in Germany in
1939 doesn't
rise to the level of absurdity.

I didn't do that, for the record.

Did you mean Hitler in 1936, perhaps?

That's not true, no matter how many times the political opposition in
Western Europe repeats it. Hint: "the world" extends far beyond
Western Europe. In Eastern Europe, an area until very recently ruled
by a collection of thugs, you hear a very different song.

Well, I tried to verify it online and I couldn't find polls for a very
diverse set of countries. I found some for Canada and the Western
European countries, which supported my assertion. As for the other
countries I don't know. I admit this was an unqualified assertion and I
ought not to have made without proper evidence, though it remains
plausible.

Nevertheless, if we look at support for the war, rather than what
country is the single greatest threat to peace, there are many polls
availible for a variety of countries and regions, and in probably every
country in the world except for the US and Israel, a majority of the
population opposed the war, usually in overwhelming number.

First, what poll. The people here in Canada that I talk to support the war,
and we are not scared of the USA invading us. I would like to see the exact
wording of the poll you claim for Canada. Our prime minister may be against
the US but it is his last term so he is not trolling for votes.

Also I notice you left out the people of Iraqi itself. And it is very clear
that the vast majority were happy that the US invaded.

Earl Colby Pottnger
--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to