A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Winter in Gresham

Old January 16th 18, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Winter in Gresham

A nice 52F here in Gresham. Sunny through scattered clouds. Calm. Humidity 69%.

Had a nice MLK day staying home and washing a years worth of socks. I have brought up my old version of Quicken and am getting all my finances automated again!

On a broadcast of our Portland KOIN channel 6 local news, they projected a live image of the city skyline and sky on a screen behind the news people. All of a sudden two UFOs appeared in the sky! It has attracted national attention, but no acknowledgement was made of the incident by the local newscasters. It was kind of typical though how UFO sightings are routinely ignored by the mainstream news media.

Double-A

Old January 17th 18, 11:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 1:59:56 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:

Had a nice MLK day staying home and washing a years worth of socks. I have brought up my old version of Quicken and am getting all my finances automated again!

On a broadcast of our Portland KOIN channel 6 local news, they projected a live image of the city skyline and sky on a screen behind the news people.. All of a sudden two UFOs appeared in the sky! It has attracted national attention, but no acknowledgement was made of the incident by the local newscasters. It was kind of typical though how UFO sightings are routinely ignored by the mainstream news media.

Double-A

76 and low of 53.No clouds,and sunglasses a must.Parking at new location.Better air.very quite.very safe.Fact is it has police protection 24/7 Bert
Old January 18th 18, 12:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

Bert, old pali, since you are pimping yourself daily with
you saying:"Cocaine is a wonder-drug & I am full of it", as
"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex & an IQ of
122", and "I know how everything works" & "Being Jewish
I know this is so very true", even tho' it gave me all those
https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017 & these
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments as I'm
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal "O ya".

Bert, what in those links caused you to be a proud Jew?

Old January 18th 18, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 2:19:09 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

On a broadcast of our Portland KOIN channel 6 local news, they projected a live image of the city skyline and sky on a screen behind the news people. All of a sudden two UFOs appeared in the sky! It has attracted national attention, but no acknowledgement was made of the incident by the local newscasters. It was kind of typical though how UFO sightings are routinely ignored by the mainstream news media.

Double-A

76 and low of 53.No clouds,and sunglasses a must.Parking at new location.Better air.very quite.very safe.Fact is it has police protection 24/7 Bert

So long as those police don't keep tapping on your window to wake you up all hours of the night like they used to do to me!

Showers here in Gresham throughout the day. Temp 45F. Wind south at 9 mph.. Humidity 85%. Looks like rain in the forecast for every day through the next week. Need more backup umbrellas because the wind keeps breaking them.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. She would like to study languages, and hopes she can teach someday. She is now old enough to get free or discounted tuition, depending on the class, at the Community College.

Portland has lowered its speed limits on neighborhood streets from 25 to 20 mph! They have already lowered the speeds on the arterials to 35 mph. Portland may now be the slowest city in the west! Buses now just seem to crawl along the streets where I used to break even the old 55 mph limit!

Double-A

Old January 19th 18, 03:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:58:08 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

So long as those police don't keep tapping on your window to wake you up all hours of the night like they used to do to me!

Showers here in Gresham throughout the day. Temp 45F. Wind south at 9 mph. Humidity 85%. Looks like rain in the forecast for every day through the next week. Need more backup umbrellas because the wind keeps breaking them.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. She would like to study languages, and hopes she can teach someday. She is now old enough to get free or discounted tuition, depending on the class, at the Community College.

Portland has lowered its speed limits on neighborhood streets from 25 to 20 mph! They have already lowered the speeds on the arterials to 35 mph. Portland may now be the slowest city in the west! Buses now just seem to crawl along the streets where I used to break even the old 55 mph limit!

Double-Anowy

Better rain then snow.My kids back east are having a snowy cold winter so far.Cold in Fl.too Bert
Old January 19th 18, 03:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

Bert, old pali, what exactly is it in your post that
makes you say: "I'm a proud Jew with an IQ of 122"?

hmmm... snicker.. ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old January 19th 18, 08:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 6:47:07 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Showers here in Gresham throughout the day. Temp 45F. Wind south at 9 mph. Humidity 85%. Looks like rain in the forecast for every day through the next week. Need more backup umbrellas because the wind keeps breaking them.

Double-Anowy

Better rain then snow.My kids back east are having a snowy cold winter so far.Cold in Fl.too Bert

Cold only high of 68 and low 47.Winter has coe to Mice Land. Sunny now hazy at sun rise.Bert
Old January 19th 18, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"I am a proud Jew with an IQ of 122" & "I know how everything
works" since my "Cocaine is a wonder-drug", says crack-whore
Bert, whose "bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" & gave
him all these https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017
& https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments, "Hmmm"
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". "O ya". -- say Bert
who wrote:

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 2:19:09 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
A nice 52F here in Gresham. Sunny through scattered clouds. Calm.
Humidity 69%.

Had a nice MLK day staying home and washing a years worth of socks.
I have brought up my old version of Quicken and am getting all my
finances automated again!

On a broadcast of our Portland KOIN channel 6 local news, they
projected a live image of the city skyline and sky on a screen
behind the news people. All of a sudden two UFOs appeared in the
sky! It has attracted national attention, but no acknowledgement
was made of the incident by the local newscasters. It was kind of
typical though how UFO sightings are routinely ignored by the
mainstream news media.

Double-A

76 and low of 53.No clouds,and sunglasses a must.Parking at new
location.Better air.very quite.very safe.Fact is it has police
protection 24/7 Bert

So long as those police don't keep tapping on your window to wake you up
all hours of the night like they used to do to me!

Showers here in Gresham throughout the day. Temp 45F. Wind south at 9
mph. Humidity 85%. Looks like rain in the forecast for every day
through the next week. Need more backup umbrellas because the wind
keeps breaking them.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. She would like to study languages,
and hopes she can teach someday. She is now old enough to get free or
discounted tuition, depending on the class, at the Community College.

Portland has lowered its speed limits on neighborhood streets from 25 to
20 mph! They have already lowered the speeds on the arterials to 35
mph. Portland may now be the slowest city in the west! Buses now just
seem to crawl along the streets where I used to break even the old 55
mph limit!

Double-Anowy

Better rain then snow.My kids back east are having a snowy cold winter so
far.Cold in Fl.too Bert

Cold only high of 68 and low 47.Winter has coe to Mice Land. Sunny now hazy
at sun rise.Bert

So much from the Face ****ter & criminal Graveyard Vandal Bert
who brags to be "on the money" as "a proud Jew with an IQ of 122"
...... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old January 19th 18, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 11:01:13 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-Anowy

Cold only high of 68 and low 47.Winter has coe to Mice Land. Sunny now hazy at sun rise.Bert

Currently 47F here in Gresham. Looks like that is about all the higher it can make it today. There have been scattered showers with some sun breaks. Wind south 13 mph. Humidity 72%.

Unlike the rest of the country, global warming seems to be holding sway here. There have been no cold snaps for weeks now. No snow. No ice. Maybe it is because there are so many Al Gore true believers in this part of the county! Some claim that what you believe has an effect on reality.

Double-A

Old January 20th 18, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

47F as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham. Wind south 10 mph. Overcast but not raining. Humidity 74%. Expecting a storm tonight and into tomorrow. Good day to stay home and watch the playoffs!

They say that the government has shut down! Does that mean we are free to take to the streets and form a new government? Why not? What am I missing here?

Double-A