Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

Old December 11th 17, 04:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 21:45:03 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

Nope. You're never right when you spout your crazy conspiracy
stories.

Let's leave it with - you can't find the answer to the UK uni. and
refuse to address any of my challenges. I accept your capitulation.

Spoken like a true SJW libertard feminist !!!

After all the things you know about me, Bastie, you have the audacity
to accuse me of being a screeching SJW libertard feminist???

AH ...... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well,...if it walks like a duck, and it talks like a duck,.......
And we all know that there are male feminists too.

Here is a sad example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTKqIdYWnw8

Old December 11th 17, 06:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

Nope. You're never right when you spout your crazy conspiracy
stories.

Let's leave it with - you can't find the answer to the UK uni. and
refuse to address any of my challenges. I accept your capitulation.

Spoken like a true SJW libertard feminist !!!

After all the things you know about me, Bastie, you have the audacity
to accuse me of being a screeching SJW libertard feminist???

AH ...... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well,...

Stop fishing, Bastie.
Old December 11th 17, 07:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

Nope. You're never right when you spout your crazy conspiracy
stories.

Let's leave it with - you can't find the answer to the UK uni. and
refuse to address any of my challenges. I accept your
capitulation.

Spoken like a true SJW libertard feminist !!!

After all the things you know about me, Bastie, you have the audacity
to accuse me of being a screeching SJW libertard feminist???

AH ...... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well,...

Stop fishing, Bastie.

You are doing my job for me.
As soon as I make a point,......you delete it.
Others reading the thread can see that you don't debate, you just deflect
and avoid.
JUST LIKE THE SJW FAILURE YOU ARE.

Here's more of your FAIL videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUGu7UCPT7w

Old December 11th 17, 10:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip Bast lies

So I was right,....It's a Secret,.....and you are caught in a lie again.

BTW the "US" is the ever growing number of people who are smart enough
to know that NASA never had the technology to send the Apollo missions
to the moon.
As well as all the lies NASA has foisted on the public to steal our
money since.

While men may have been sent to the moon in the 60's, it was a one way
trip for them. So no glory, no follow-up missions, and no names in the
history books.

*** so, Bast, regale us one more time:
In which of the sciences is your college degree???

Meme farming. from the illustrious, Kekistani U

*** Thought it was Dumb**** U. ...

Old December 11th 17, 05:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip Bast lies

So I was right,....It's a Secret,.....and you are caught in a lie
again. BTW the "US" is the ever growing number of people who are smart
enough
to know that NASA never had the technology to send the Apollo missions
to the moon.
As well as all the lies NASA has foisted on the public to steal our
money since.

While men may have been sent to the moon in the 60's, it was a one way
trip for them. So no glory, no follow-up missions, and no names in the
history books.

*** so, Bast, regale us one more time:
In which of the sciences is your college degree???

Meme farming. from the illustrious, Kekistani U

*** Thought it was Dumb**** U. ...

I should have thought that even you would eventually realize that a piece of
paper does not particularly prove the amount of knowledge a lifetime of
experience can offer.
Especially since the paper only proves that back at the time I recieved
them, part of the exchange involved my accepting and regurgitating that
"facts" NASA was telling us were "truths'.
Just as early physicians got their "degrees" by knowing where to apply
leeches, and how much tainted blood to drain from their patients.

Fortunately many of us unlearn the "truths" we were indoctonated with, and
discover the truths of this world years after leaving formal educational
institutions and systems behind.

You however, seem to be just as wet behind the ears as you were back then.
To this day I often want to slap the silliness out of people who just got
their sheepskins, and think they know it all

Old December 12th 17, 12:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 11:57:14 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Hagar wrote:

*** so, Bast, regale us one more time:
In which of the sciences is your college degree???

From the response below it looks as if she's admitting in that Bast
sort of way that she didn't go to college at all.

I should have thought that even you would eventually realize that a piece of
paper does not particularly prove the amount of knowledge a lifetime of
experience can offer.

Do you feel the same way about your doctor, Bastie? Degrees don't
mean anything? How about going over a bridge designed by a pizza
delivery girl aka YOU? You want the local Gold Gym rat defending you
next time in court?

Especially since the paper only proves that back at the time I recieved
them,

"recieved" Did you even get a GED? LOL

What paper which you refer here as "them" are you claiming to have
received, Bastie?

You however, seem to be just as wet behind the ears as you were back then.

Engineering requires mastering a crap load of advanced math.

How has math changed in say the past 30 years?

Old December 12th 17, 12:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

Nope. You're never right when you spout your crazy conspiracy
stories.

Let's leave it with - you can't find the answer to the UK uni. and
refuse to address any of my challenges. I accept your
capitulation.

Spoken like a true SJW libertard feminist !!!

After all the things you know about me, Bastie, you have the audacity
to accuse me of being a screeching SJW libertard feminist???

AH ...... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well,...

Stop fishing, Bastie.

You are doing my job for me.

Then your job is making yourself look like a delusional conspiracy
nutcase.

Glad that's sorted.
Old December 12th 17, 03:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

Nope. You're never right when you spout your crazy conspiracy
stories.

Let's leave it with - you can't find the answer to the UK uni. and
refuse to address any of my challenges. I accept your
capitulation.

Spoken like a true SJW libertard feminist !!!

After all the things you know about me, Bastie, you have the
audacity to accuse me of being a screeching SJW libertard
feminist???

AH ...... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well,...

Stop fishing, Bastie.

You are doing my job for me.

Then your job is making yourself look like a delusional conspiracy
nutcase.

Glad that's sorted.

Don't flatter yourself.
You have been making that same unfounded claims for years.
So I must have put in the effort, and you are only trying to take the
credit, after the fact.

Are you now going to tell us that givesyou any credibility at all ?

Old December 12th 17, 03:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Hagar wrote:

*** so, Bast, regale us one more time:
In which of the sciences is your college degree???

From the response below it looks as if she's admitting in that Bast
[...]

......Apparently you AND Hagar both went to the same spewling polyce skool.
How can I ever hope to carry on a DEBATE about science WITH those with your
mental acuities.

Old December 12th 17, 04:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

wrote:

Hagar wrote:

*** so, Bast, regale us one more time:
In which of the sciences is your college degree???

From the response below it looks as if she's admitting in that Bast
[...]

I believe Hagar is also a Wikipedia awarded Astronaut, Geneticist, Microbiologist, Weather Forecaster, and a Brain Surgeon. Just send in box tops on the back of your ACME Cereal Boxes and Voila' - Presto = you are a Medical Doctor or an Astronaut. Liberalism is about brining make believe into the place of reality, and switch them. Because they are too dumb to make themselves anything less than mediocre.

Hagar also passed the Barr Exam, ! No! No! Not the Lawyer school credential exam, the bartenders of the RV Anaheim section club.