For all the Climate weenies

Old June 15th 17, 05:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default For all the Climate weenies

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

Read this and then put away your box of tissues:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...c-papers-2017/

Global Warming, or Climate Change, or Climate Disruption,
is merely a myth, concocted by that great non-scientist,
Al "a massage with happy ending" Gore.

if you take your shower with cold water, this is good for the climate, but
you have your weenie that shrink

*** That should make it easy for you French froggies ... no
shrinkage, since you're all a bunch of pussies ...

Old June 15th 17, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain

"Hägar" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

*** That should make it easy for you French froggies ... no
shrinkage, since you're all a bunch of pussies ...

You don't guzzle pussies because, you are so queer that you make blowjobs
whenever that you see a pipe
You can't even not to got woody with girl, it need a guy, so you show your
ass like a coward

Old June 16th 17, 01:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

*** That should make it easy for you French froggies ... no
shrinkage, since you're all a bunch of pussies ...

You don't guzzle pussies because, you are so queer that you make blowjobs
whenever that you see a pipe
You can't even not to got woody with girl, it need a guy, so you show your
ass like a coward

*** seems I touched a nerve there, froggie ... you can come out
of the closet, you faggadocious skin flute player ...

Old June 16th 17, 10:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 9:51:28 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Read this and then put away your box of tissues:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...c-papers-2017/

Global Warming, or Climate Change, or Climate Disruption,
is merely a myth, concocted by that great non-scientist,
Al "a massage with happy ending" Gore.

al Ghoul and his crazy father who claims he invented the train or train tracks. Al ghoul invented the Internet

he was bill Clinton's chauffer?
Old June 16th 17, 03:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Arc Michael wrote:
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 9:51:28 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Read this and then put away your box of tissues:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...c-papers-2017/

Global Warming, or Climate Change, or Climate Disruption,
is merely a myth, concocted by that great non-scientist,
Al "a massage with happy ending" Gore.

al Ghoul and his crazy father who claims he invented the train or train
tracks. Al ghoul invented the Internet

So Al Gore is responsible for the nutso SJW's that populate ****ter and
Facecrap.
Making hero's out of other nutsos who shoot politicans.

I wonder how he will feel when he is in some liberal nutcase's gunsight.
Or even in the path of a muslim truck of peace.
As more of those liberals start learning how they were duped for years about
the pyramid scheme called global cooling....wait, longer called
that,....then Global warming,, wait, they had to change that too, so now
it's "climate change"

Old June 16th 17, 04:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Arc Michael wrote:
[...]

*** I think the latest incarnation of Al "massage with happy ending" Gore's
******* child is called "Climate Disruption" ...

Old June 16th 17, 08:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Arc Michael wrote:
[...]

Oh god Danm it, another title change? ......nobody sends me the memos
anymore.

Old June 16th 17, 09:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Arc Michael wrote:
[...]

*** Like this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Old June 18th 17, 04:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Arc Michael wrote:
[...]

Ya, that's one I never got.
Geez,....You would almost think that as their scams are proven wothless
psuedo-science.
They change the name and open up a new scamming business a block down the
street from the old location. And hope the people they already scammed or
the bunko squads will not notice.

But HEY,....it seems to still be workng for the Nigerian email scammers so
why not go for the real big bucks.