LA is global freezing, at least this week

Old March 20th 18, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default LA is global freezing, at least this week

On Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 12:18:37 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 17, 2018 at 5:12:43 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 6:19:32 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 3:14:59 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 4:54:05 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:59:58 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 3:02:17 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 3:05:11 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 3:33:25 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 5:14:19 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 4:49:48 PM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 7:50:24 PM UTC-8, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 7:39:47 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
chilly.

Winter!

Took a picture of street lady and it was 44 F Will show this lady to City
Hall(mayor Tait) America is no place to be broke.Its murdering the poor,and
Waste Management is making $$$$$$ carting their bodies to the dump.Bert

*** in the old days, deadbeats like yourself were left for the
Sabre Tooth tiger, which, even at that time, must have been
a rather unappetizing snack. Today, the Democrats pamper
your sorry asses for a vote. I hope The Donald will revive
the Sabre Tooth option.
that option took out your illegal encampment near Knotts Berry, you fool. #lolz
I can barely feel my feet. someone turn up the Suns heat? please

67 low 46 all sun no breeze.Sleeping is easy,and I wake up at sunrise.By 9am I'm showered and shaved.Have breakfast and then I'm all business or shooting pool.1 and 15.No more 8 ball.Bert

Sam weather all week.By the way I am doing good in 1and15,but no one plays for $$$$ Bert

67 low 49 not freezing but staying very cool for longest time..No rain Bert

Look out its raining today.In Boston they would call it a drizle.Here its light rain.Its green if you know what I mean.Bert

we have drizzles all day here at LA. grey clouds. creepy people under mind control.

weather weirdos

Stopped raining in Anaheim this morning.Nice day to be outdoors,and working on van.This I like doing. 67 and going down to 57.Not bad and nice for sleeping.Now that Anaheim is building housing units parking anywhere is OK.These units are jungles.Not safe for children.Mayor and big money + HUD make them rich.Its all part of USA Mafia.People realize it,but not stopping it for fear of their lives.I know I fought it,and ran for mayor got lots of votes,also two life threats Get the Picture Bert
ts
Cloudy 66 and 49 Been a cool spell.Bert

Still staying very cool and sunny.Bert

Still very cool at 60 down to 48.Sun is bright.My van is cozy warm as sun shines in.Bert

March has been LA coldest month.Everyday the same.Thur.Fri.It should be cool and rainy.Big storm on its way.Bert
Old March 22nd 18, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Michael[_8_]

On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 10:39:41 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

we are getting our rain storm now. cold and wet. spooks outside, as normal
Old March 22nd 18, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 4:20:02 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
[...]

Steady light rain.No big storm.If it rains harder I will shampoo my van.Cool but nice sleeping in the 50s.Good day for an afternoon nap.Bert
Old March 23rd 18, 12:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
"Good day for an afternoon nap" said SwineBert, who added:

"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". said
"reber who is
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal and
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
while http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting happens
& http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker waits
with the gruesome end that she has in store for Bert, who
added:
"I'll be buried-face-down for the echo of my words to fade away".
"Why am I posting this, its making me cry as it always does"

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO
Old March 24th 18, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 3:05:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Still cool and partly cloudy 68 H 52 L Very cool and getting cooler Sunday..Bert
Old March 24th 18, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 12:22:06 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

I heard a study was done at Fullerton State University about the diet of the local coyotes there. They reported their diet is 8% cat!

Double-A

Old March 30th 18, 03:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 2:35:42 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

I was ask again to speak there. Cayotes are always hungrey.They kill lots of big dogs.Bert
Old March 30th 18, 03:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber wrote:
"I was ask again to speak as a Cayote who is dung", since
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit and a stupid ****."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO