West American great Deserts Music

Old April 10th 20, 07:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Default West American great Deserts Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Q8eIVvDfM

Just the first notes, before the first thirty seconds. He plays the
Music of the West American great Deserts with the very blue sky, with
the yellow and red evening light, just rocks, dead wood and a car wreck

Please, where can I find whole music with the same sound and same notes?

Thank you
Old May 21st 20, 12:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

On 4/9/2020 11:48 PM, Sylvain wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Q8eIVvDfM

Just the first notes, before the first thirty seconds. He plays the
Music of the West American great Deserts with the very blue sky, with
the yellow and red evening light, just rocks, dead wood and a car wreck

Please, where can I find whole music with the same sound and same notes?
Thank you

Do you mean like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k12JYrVGjLk
George Strait - When Did You Stop Loving Me - Pedal Steel Cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK5a...S4kp44&index=4
Ghost Riders in the Sky - steel guitar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J1C...S4kp44&index=8
Apache - steel guitar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WlG...tart_rad io=1
There Goes My Everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRp5...4kp44&index=27
"Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain" Steel Guitar by Zane King

What Sylvain, did you hear some music when you were
camping in the USA, that you are missing?
Old May 21st 20, 05:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

On 4/9/2020 11:48 PM, Sylvain wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Q8eIVvDfM
Just the first notes, before the first thirty seconds. He plays the
Music of the West American great Deserts with the very blue sky, with
the yellow and red evening light, just rocks, dead wood and a car wreck

Please, where can I find whole music with the same sound and same notes?
Thank you

You might find this enjoyable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qO6...ature=youtu.be
Cosmic Reef: NGC 2014 & NGC 2020
This science visualization presents the dramatic landscape of two
nebulas in the Large Magellanic Cloud. The video, based on images by
NASA's Hubble Space Telescope, takes viewers on a close-up tour of the
nebulas' three-dimensional structures, as envisioned by scientists and
artists.

Old May 25th 20, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 21/05/2020 Ã* 01:47, a425couple a écritÂ*:
[...]

Thanks

The US music can be listened in France and even everywhere

I listen John Denver, Katie Melua, Tracy Chapman........

Typical American music played by a Swedish band in Moscow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnFWrs0WlYI

Cotton eye Joe was written before 1861, however we still hear to it in
the nigtclubs