A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Space Science » Policy
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Mine the Monn is like running a legless marathon

Old May 16th 20, 11:49 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Mine the Monn is like running a legless marathon

We are witnessing an explosion of pieces of paper (called executive orders) in which it is said to go to the Moon, to Mars, to extract minerals from other celestial bodies. There are executive orders and a willingness to go for 50 years, but if you look closely there is no astronautical physical means that can do this. The specific impulse of the rockets is low and the rockets lose pieces and mass to move Yes with cartoons with films it is good to go to the Moon and Mars and people let themselves be influenced by images and robots.
Everything suggests that with Artemis it will be worse than with the Space Shuttle. You will waste time, you will not achieve anything with a high risk of disasters.

www.asps.it
Old May 16th 20, 10:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Il giorno sabato 16 maggio 2020 12:49:27 UTC+2, ha scritto:
We are witnessing an explosion of pieces of paper (called executive orders) in which it is said to go to the Moon, to Mars, to extract minerals from other celestial bodies. There are executive orders and a willingness to go for 50 years, but if you look closely there is no astronautical physical means that can do this. The specific impulse of the rockets is low and the rockets lose pieces and mass to move Yes with cartoons with films it is good to go to the Moon and Mars and people let themselves be influenced by images and robots.
Everything suggests that with Artemis it will be worse than with the Space Shuttle. You will waste time, you will not achieve anything with a high risk of disasters.

www.asps.it

Il giorno sabato 16 maggio 2020 23:30:04 UTC+2, Bob Casanova ha scritto:
On Sat, 16 May 2020 03:51:34 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by :

www.asps.it

I believe Cavorite was mentioned in the latest proposals,
generated using the P-F (Pons-Fleischmann) technique. Or
possibly, if that doesn't work out, a *really big* cannon.

rotfl

Some dude named Ferguson has apparently generated models for
both, using 20-year-old proprietary secret algorithms. Or
maybe it was the other (in)famous "model" guy; someone named
Kleinmann, IIRC.
--

Bob C.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science,
the one that heralds new discoveries, is not
'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

at the end of this year Nasa will know what is PNN (Non Newtonian Propulsion) www.asps.it/pnndatabase.htm by F432 Patent
Finally will start the end of rocketry :-)
Old May 17th 20, 08:43 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Il giorno sabato 16 maggio 2020 23:44:45 UTC+2, ha scritto:
Il giorno sabato 16 maggio 2020 12:49:27 UTC+2, ha scritto:

www.asps.it

www.asps.it

rotfl

Kleinmann, IIRC.
--

Bob C.

- Isaac Asimov

at the end of this year Nasa will know what is PNN (Non Newtonian Propulsion) www.asps.it/pnndatabase.htm by F432 Patent

Il giorno domenica 17 maggio 2020 06:45:02 UTC+2, Bob Casanova ha scritto:
On Sat, 16 May 2020 14:43:10 -0700 (PDT), the following

appeared in talk.origins, posted by
:

www.asps.it

rotfl

Kleinmann, IIRC.

Uh-huh. Like fusion (the real sort, not the P-F handwavium),
it's "just around the corner". For the past 5 or 6 decades.

I'll look at "PNN" when a working system is built and
publicly demonstrated.

A public open box event on the operation of the PNN will be held this year after the patent filing of F432 http://www.asps.it/nov122.jpg and there will also be a special ASPS demonstration url.
Whoever has an electrodrodynamic lab will have the strong temptation and the possibility to reproduce it.
As General Patton had the mocking goal of peeing in the Rhine River, so there are those who want to pee it on Mars. :-)

Per aspera ad astra

E.Laureti

--

Bob C.

- Isaac Asimov