oh well we will get to see beagle now

Old March 18th 06, 02:59 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Default oh well we will get to see beagle now

apparently the new NASA Mars orbiter will image the surface
of mars down to such a resolution that we will get to see
all the landers that we've put there, including the failed Russian
one that got there before the USA and of course good ol Beagle

Old March 18th 06, 11:16 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

...all the landers that we've put there, including the failed Russian
one that got there before the USA and of course good ol Beagle

....assuming it got there, of course :-)

Old March 19th 06, 11:46 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

On 18 Mar 2006 15:16:13 -0800, in uk.sci.astronomy , "justbeats"
wrote:

...all the landers that we've put there, including the failed Russian
one that got there before the USA and of course good ol Beagle

...assuming it got there, of course :-)

It got there alright. Its probably covered more terrain than the
rovers too... :-(
Mark McIntyre