CI-700 mount

Old July 21st 03, 07:21 PM
Al

Default CI-700 mount

Hi Roger,

I also have a C14/CI 700 with a Ramona added. I've not had any
problems...yet. Try this link for your Ci-700 www.astroden.com Write to
Mike, who will be very willing to help.

Al

"RWhitfi647" wrote in message
Are there some websites that cover the CI700 clutch slipping issue. I've
installed the Ramona goto system to my c-14 and the results are spiradic.

think it's in the mount.

Roger

Old July 21st 03, 09:58 PM
RWhitfi647

I'll try that, thanks! bye the way I'm trying to get the best polar alignment I
can by using the drift method. Still trying to get it as perfect as possible to
get that part out of the way. So far polaris ends up between 1-2 o'clock in my
polar finders center circle which I never aligned that way before but that is
where the drift is leaving me when done. {keep in mind the finder scope is an
upside down and reverse image.} I'm at about 43.3 degrees latitude.