sci.space.news

Old July 24th 13, 08:40 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default sci.space.news

The moderated news posting service provided by JPL with articles
supplied by Ron Baalke just keeps chugging along.

I want to thank all involved for keeping this service going. I read it
almost daily.

Anyone note any dates of importance relative to this group? Like
important anniversaries, etc?

Seems like it has been around forever!

I wish it continued long life!

Dave Spain
Old July 24th 13, 10:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_2_]

In article , nospam@
127.0.0.1 says...

The moderated news posting service provided by JPL with articles
supplied by Ron Baalke just keeps chugging along.

I want to thank all involved for keeping this service going. I read it
almost daily.

Anyone note any dates of importance relative to this group? Like
important anniversaries, etc?

Seems like it has been around forever!

I wish it continued long life!

x2!

sci.space.news has the best signal to noise ratio of all of the
sci.space newsgroups!

Jeff
Old July 29th 13, 05:12 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 12:40:40 PM UTC-7, David Spain wrote:
The moderated news posting service provided by JPL with articles

supplied by Ron Baalke just keeps chugging along.

I want to thank all involved for keeping this service going. I read it

almost daily.

Anyone note any dates of importance relative to this group? Like

important anniversaries, etc?

Seems like it has been around forever!

I wish it continued long life!

Dave Spain

Mainstream infomercials that only support the mainstream status-quo, offers the same value that puts a smile on Hitlers face. Sorry about that.

BTW; a "Ron Baalke" probably doesn't really exist.

Are you suggesting that K-12s are simply too stupid to otherwise find your NASA/DARPA and JPL news?

What is your government (aka public funded) pay scale?

Old August 2nd 13, 08:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy
mark lewis

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013, David Spain wrote to All:

DS The moderated news posting service provided by JPL with articles
DS supplied by Ron Baalke just keeps chugging along.

can anyone point to a FAQ and Charter for that group? i've had zero luck finding either... i've written to the moderators of a couple of sci.space.* groups and only one group pointed me to this area... i've also written to the email address used to post t
)\/(ark
--
| Remove .my.foot for email
| via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet-Internet Gateway Site
#! rnews 787
From: (mark lewis)
Date: 02 Aug 2013 19:08:17 GMT