Definitions Astro "Messier Objects"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 7th 04, 04:44 PM
Mark F.

Default Definitions Astro "Messier Objects"

Ok I looked in two dictionary and could not find "Messier Objects".

Would one of you kind astronomers give a layman's definition to me.

Thanks in advance Mark F.

--
Hike High Mountain
Fish for Wild Trout

Sedna (2003 VB12) Ron Astronomy Misc 1 March 19th 04 11:44 AM
Messier Marathon Weekend 2004 - March 20-21, 2004 EFLASPO Amateur Astronomy 13 February 28th 04 01:59 AM
NASA Releases Near-Earth Object Search Report Ron Baalke Astronomy Misc 0 September 10th 03 04:39 PM