i want to join with your group

Old April 16th 09, 07:04 PM posted to sci.space.station
[email protected]

Default i want to join with your group

My name is trooper
Old April 16th 09, 09:16 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

So, this is a usenet group its not moderated, it just is...
You are here therefore you joined.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
wrote in message
My name is trooper

Hi to ALL. I just join this group. [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 December 17th 07 03:56 AM
Join my group LC[_2_] Misc 2 March 12th 07 06:19 AM
Join this group Hoang Ho Astronomy Misc 4 December 12th 03 06:20 AM